BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: [EK ]MAGICIANS YALAHAR 100% AFK DEPOSIT+TRAIN#CUSTOMIZABLE#Federuso Scripts#
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Magicians Yalahar 100% AFK
[Image: dark_magician_ss.jpg]

##Script go train at Stamina "X"
Just adjust this in the variables##

[Image: variablesmagicians-1166310.png]
Where go train? There Smile
[Image: togg-1166862.png]

For use this script you need:

*Access to yalahar
*Buy 100 mana potions

START IN YALAHAR DEPOT

IF ANY BUG REPORT IT!

THIS IS A PAID SCRIPT FOR FREE
REP++ IS HOW TO THANK
Can you say some more about training?
(12-01-2014, 06:43 AM)dawid_xxx9 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you say some more about training?

Just adjust in the variables, the stamina minutes if you wanna go train in the variable "stamina=X"
and choose the skill to train with the number "1" and the others with the number "0" ej;

AXE

sword=0
axe=1
club=0

ALL IN THE VARIABLES
I dont ask how to config trainer. Can you visualize me the train proces? Where bot go during the train?
(12-01-2014, 07:12 PM)dawid_xxx9 Wrote: [ -> ]I dont ask how to config trainer. Can you visualize me the train proces? Where bot go during the train?

The train is offline train... located on the top of yalahar depot

[Image: togg-1166862.png]
level to hunt in there?
(12-05-2014, 05:18 PM)Maczak Wrote: [ -> ]level to hunt in there?

35+
Skills
70/70
I'll test for 3-4 hours and show you results Smile
Knight 75
Eq: MPA,MMS,ZAO LEGS, ZAO HELMET, HEROIC AXE, PLATINIUM AMULLET, STELL BOOTS. Smile
(12-06-2014, 08:46 AM)JakubAP Wrote: [ -> ]I'll test for 3-4 hours and show you results Smile
Knight 75
Eq: MPA,MMS,ZAO LEGS, ZAO HELMET, HEROIC AXE, PLATINIUM AMULLET, STELL BOOTS. Smile

Have the results? Big Grin
but one must put trang doing it yourself or does the bot
it looks great! i must try this script!
I'm testing, level 41, full set.
IF YOU LIKE MY SCRIPT REP++ PLS
I get stucked many times because wasted all mana potions and dont go deposite or refill