BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: BBot 52.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Version 52.0
+ Tibia 10.64 support

New walker
Some bugs like Avoid Waves / Map Click were fixed, and the new walker is working correctly. However this is not included in this version because it will be released as a another BETA, separated from the main stable version.
So quick!
I'm in work later will test it thanks anyway
Servers opened now. (10:00 BRT)
When Mega will make update ? we cant bot Sad
Chill out, he's working
Smile im waiting update !! Tongue
Its on the website as beta, Ill do the tests at 17:30 pm, then if all OK I'll move this beta to official
Bot is fully tested and working, safe to use.

The beta version was moved to official, and now auto updater should do it's job.
sometimes is problem with relog
password not correct
any advancements on my problem?
(tibia and bot closing with no warning/message after using loadsettings + self.logout + reconnect active + macro with cavebot.golabel() in "Once" mode)
when i try to download it it doesnt install correctly and im not sure why...when i try to open it it says application not found???????

(12-05-2014, 10:08 PM)Noob Wrote: [ -> ]when i try to download it it doesnt install correctly and im not sure why...when i try to open it it says application not found???????

please help (:
how to use new walker? i still moving like a turtle =p
tomorrow(11/12/2014) is the update tibia, you possible new method of walking too?