BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Venore - Coryms 101% AFK - Working Elevator!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: a4mlhn8vrwcr.png]

[table=50]
[tr][td]Area:[/td][td]Coryms - Venore[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Monsters:[/td]
[td][Image: Corym_Charlatan.gif][Image: Corym_Skirmisher.gif][Image: Corym_Vanguard.gif]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Depot, Bank:[/td][td]Venore[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Profession:[/td][td]Knight[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Level:[/td][td]60+[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Skills:[/td][td]70/70[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]EQ:[/td][td]Crusader Helmet, Zaoan Armor, Zaoan Legs, Demon Shield, Relic Sword[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]BP Settings:[/td][td][Image: lfaf4muvxm0k.png][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Information:[/td][td]
  1. You need to have in DP 2 Backpacks
  • first BP with 10 BP's - ready to open one by one
  • second BP with stealth rings (bot is picking 1 stealth ring from DP, using it while Rorcs>=3)
  • Configure Variables for repot!

Advanced Tools - Variables

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Exp per hour:[/td][td] ~45k/h [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gold per hour:[/td][td]~4k/h[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Loot:[/td][td]Spiked Shield, Spike Club, Ratana, Life Preserver, Leather Harness, Bola, Cheese Cutter, Cheese Figurine, Earflap, Rat God Doll[/td][/tr][/table]
Seeken i have to thank you, because of your script am making 150K of cash and more than 1.5KK exp per each full stamina (42-15/16) my exp/h is 50 to 65k exp/h my knight went from 90 to 98 in less than 1 week (free acc) i am looking forward for more awesome scripts from you
I know that compliments from an stranger doesnt worth that much but i had to say it Smile
(12-12-2014, 04:25 AM)Nightox Wrote: [ -> ]Seeken i have to thank you, because of your script am making 150K of cash and more than 1.5KK exp per each full stamina (42-15/16) my exp/h is 50 to 65k exp/h my knight went from 90 to 98 in less than 1 week (free acc) i am looking forward for more awesome scripts from you
I know that compliments from an stranger doesnt worth that much but i had to say it Smile

Of cource it means a lot, i'm makin scripts for you guys and i'm realy happy that you're appreciate mine work.

To dispel your curiosity i'm gonna update more scripts, new places, just need to lvl up mine cashmakers.

You're welcome to use Rep+ and thanks for your opinion!
U have awesome scripts I hope u will add more soon for facc and pacc Wink. And also I have a question it's a hard to make a scrip? Coz I want to start do it for my self Wink
(12-14-2014, 02:19 PM)wedel92 Wrote: [ -> ]U have awesome scripts I hope u will add more soon for facc and pacc Wink. And also I have a question it's a hard to make a scrip? Coz I want to start do it for my self Wink

Thanks a lot! Ofc i do!

Here is simply tutorial how to make script:
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-19260.html

It's quite easy.
Quote:Please correct the following errors before continuing:
Seeken has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent.