BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Teleport Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the bbot not going through this teleport
did u added telepor point?
(01-22-2015, 09:02 AM)damiansnk Wrote: [ -> ]did u added telepor point?

Damian, yes is bugged.
Somepeople tell me "your script of (ect.) dont jump the teleport, and are scripts 100% tested.

@Mega Can you fix that please?
ID: 1949
Previous versions only with auto learn and moving to the teleports, works.
Now dont work 0, only with macro Fixed Point, Move.East (ect.) ...
Same not working for me either i had full afk working script for sea serpents and suddenly after update it stopped working and my char died twice when i investigated it was the bot
i use this script already long ago, five months and only after this update that stopped :/
The Cavebot 'Point' used to detect Teleports automatically, but it came with a cost, sometimes the 'Point' would be confused and skip places it should go.

We removed that feature and added a new 'Teleport' waypoint, just add it and you will be fine.
Use macros, dude.
(01-23-2015, 02:45 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]The Cavebot 'Point' used to detect Teleports automatically, but it came with a cost, sometimes the 'Point' would be confused and skip places it should go.

We removed that feature and added a new 'Teleport' waypoint, just add it and you will be fine.

Okay thanks..

(01-23-2015, 02:56 PM)wekoz Wrote: [ -> ]Use macros, dude.

With Macro can fail and get bug.
Never if you put one fix point
Mega the 'Teleport Point' dont work good.
Fail in Calassa TPs, non-stop of jump.
(01-23-2015, 04:48 PM)erleo Wrote: [ -> ]Mega the 'Teleport Point' dont work good.
Fail in Calassa TPs, non-stop of jump.

I'll check, could you provide me a screenshot of that case? Smile
[Image: image.png]

[Image: image.png]
(01-23-2015, 06:09 PM)erleo Wrote: [ -> ]SS

SS

Thank you Smile
(01-23-2015, 07:54 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2015, 06:09 PM)erleo Wrote: [ -> ]SS

SS

Thank you Smile

Mega how long for fix? I need realy that update, for fix 20+ paid scripts