BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: 100% cpu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello AlwAys when I run tibia and bbot and chrome I have 100% cpu I do format few times and install all necessary drivers. all was ok before format (2month ago). It Can be a problem with hard drive?
Show some ss and tell more about ur pc
now I'm in work I will do it after back to house

@edit
AMD V Series Processors for Notebook V120 2,2ghz RAM: 4GB, SO-DIMM DDR3 1066MHz
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 hard drive 320gb WD
Notebook processor are much lower perform than normal. 2.2 it's no more like 2-3 mc on lowest details.. Sad u can try overclock it to maximum and use features to save pcu, minimaluzed tibia in small window maby 4 clients on spawns where isn't many ppl and monsters don't shoot magic like waves or balls
I use 1 tibia and 1 Bbot. And when I open Google chrome or other app then 100%. Before format all was alright
so I have no idea
It is problem with harddrive i ask friend yesterday check by hddtune and found bad sectors lot of. Today new disc and will be great!
Set DX5 and max 35 Fps maybe this will help
Change a firefox. Chroome open so many process.
You should use the Task Manager to view what's exactly loading all your CPU. If it's really BMega.exe or even Tibia.exe (some BBot modules are kept inside Tibia.exe), then you should try to track which BBot module takes the CPU (if its cavebot, healer...).