BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Corym kazordoon - Random Cave(North & South)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Corym kazordoon - Random Cave(North & South)

[Image: FYhY9WC.png]

Information:

Recommended Level: 85+
Recommended Minimun Skill: 75/75
Exp/hour: 65k to 80k (Without bonus)
Loot/hour: 10k to 20k+(Depends on EQ and Skill)

*Depositer !
*Refiller !
*Customizable Variables !
*Random Labels !

[Image: x7EAEfE.png]

Tibia client configuration:
[Image: RaOWoYc.png]
i test tomorrow in knight lvl 99..

need pacc????

need quest??

idk this respawn xD
(01-30-2015, 03:32 AM)rbelcore14 Wrote: [ -> ]i test tomorrow in knight lvl 99..

need pacc????

need quest??

idk this respawn xD

kazzo is a facc city u dont need any quest Wink
i already will test it, first look was very good.... wait for results
(01-30-2015, 11:24 AM)Zimovsky Wrote: [ -> ]i already will test it, first look was very good.... wait for results
@update

working perfect in my world chrona 75k/h at 65~ lvl much ppl at voucer 80k per h Smile

rep
OMG ... I was all night, and I now have 150k
(gold + items) in my dp ...REP+
Tested. Had to change some stuffs, like shop and wagons but works great.

Random label doesnt works.
Rep for you anyway.
(03-11-2015, 12:05 AM)Seeken Wrote: [ -> ]Tested. Had to change some stuffs, like shop and wagons but works great.

Rep for you anyway.

Thanks for the feedback!
Note that the variables, there is a selection to choose from the basement, and there is cavebot GorandomLabel, to seek this function if necessary is not working can be a her.

Anyway I will be reviewing these scripts soon and posting an update, correcting errors and bugs possiveis.Thanks everyone's opinion is very important to me.
(03-11-2015, 10:50 AM)nosbor00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2015, 12:05 AM)Seeken Wrote: [ -> ]Tested. Had to change some stuffs, like shop and wagons but works great.

Rep for you anyway.

Thanks for the feedback!
Note that the variables, there is a selection to choose from the basement, and there is cavebot GorandomLabel, to seek this function if necessary is not working can be a her.

Anyway I will be reviewing these scripts soon and posting an update, correcting errors and bugs possiveis.Thanks everyone's opinion is very important to me.

Tested for 2 weeks. Looking sharp and set!

Only one problem is when ppl block Sigurd, dont you think?
(03-23-2015, 08:57 PM)Chiob Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2015, 10:50 AM)nosbor00 Wrote: [ -> ]

Rep for you anyway.

Thanks for the feedback!

Tested for 2 weeks. Looking sharp and set!

Only one problem is when ppl block Sigurd, dont you think?

that's true ... I have not had how to solve it definitely, but soon will be updating!
Thanks u, for the feedback!
As soon you will update Sigurd case let me know on PM. Will be pleased.

Im boting on this script 4th week. Never died (lucky probably) made around 4kk profit~ on 3 EK's. One of best i used Wink
Where the script start?
(03-29-2015, 01:06 PM)navarro2858 Wrote: [ -> ]Where the script start?

DP kazordoon
Your reputation rating has successfully been added for this user.

nosbor00 on this script already boted 183 EK and 177 from SCRATCH! Awesome stuff. I will pass you some SS soon.
Didnt got deleted.

Only mine question is, can u do NPC follow on Sigurd? People trap him a lot..
(12-20-2015, 09:35 PM)Chiob Wrote: [ -> ]Your reputation rating has successfully been added for this user.

nosbor00 on this script already boted 183 EK and 177 from SCRATCH! Awesome stuff. I will pass you some SS soon.
Didnt got deleted.

Only mine question is, can u do NPC follow on Sigurd? People trap him a lot..
Thank's bro... enjoy!
can possibly happen, so the script checks the position of the NPC and tries to find it, I'll post a script version soon correcting refiller in Sigurd.