BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Scripts for rep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! ive decided to upload some scripts, if you like the press the reputation button and i'll continue uploading more, aswell send me a private message if you are looking for something special i got plenty of scripts.

[attachment=3595] Stampors script: Its not my script from the start but i fixed alot of buggs in the script, now TP is working and SD if more then 3 Stampors on screen, Aswell safe spellcasting great profit script. Use a shield since u wont move when a stampor is on screen. suggested level 110. Great profit.

[attachment=3596] Arena for paladin. Refilling royal spears and strong mana potions exp around 100-150kh Used it on my paladin from level 80~ Auto equip life rife, throwing empty vials, auto utura etc. Some profit. (Without gate)
(02-20-2015, 08:12 PM)asch Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! ive decided to upload some scripts, if you like the press the reputation button and i'll continue uploading more, aswell send me a private message if you are looking for something special i got plenty of scripts.

Stampors script: Its not my script from the start but i fixed alot of buggs in the script, now TP is working and SD if more then 3 Stampors on screen, Aswell safe spellcasting great profit script. Use a shield since u wont move when a stampor is on screen. suggested level 110. Great profit.

Arena for paladin. Refilling royal spears and strong mana potions exp around 100-150kh Used it on my paladin from level 80~ Auto equip life rife, throwing empty vials, auto utura etc. Some profit. (Without gate)

Which missions i need only first gather of yalahar?? and with llv 80 rp i can go there??
(02-20-2015, 11:46 PM)navarro2858 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2015, 08:12 PM)asch Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! ive decided to upload some scripts, if you like the press the reputation button and i'll continue uploading more, aswell send me a private message if you are looking for something special i got plenty of scripts.

Stampors script: Its not my script from the start but i fixed alot of buggs in the script, now TP is working and SD if more then 3 Stampors on screen, Aswell safe spellcasting great profit script. Use a shield since u wont move when a stampor is on screen. suggested level 110. Great profit.

Arena for paladin. Refilling royal spears and strong mana potions exp around 100-150kh Used it on my paladin from level 80~ Auto equip life rife, throwing empty vials, auto utura etc. Some profit. (Without gate)

Which missions i need only first gather of yalahar?? and with llv 80 rp i can go there??

You just need access to yalahar, the refilling setup it made for a level 90 paladin. so perhaps you need to change that. If you like the script please press the rep button for more.