BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: SMS BBOT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, just i want to know why i need to call to get the bot, it was more easy with sms, i want to get the bot and i dont understand this new system, so i suggest back the old system (sms)

PD: im from mexico, i tried but i cant, it said: dialing not available in spanish in my telefone says: marcacion no disponible i dont know what i did wrong, i used the same phone 2 months ago to send a msg and now i cant make a call

I want to still using this bot but i wont can do it. so please give me an other option or something like that

Thank You.
Can someone tell me something please?

i cant get it, i cant call, just if u want i can send a sms for 3 months but i want the bot please!!!
Larepibre Wrote:[Image: 780.jpg]

buy cheap zithromax online cheap vs generic zithromax vs amoxicillin

zithromax and rash - zithromax 1 gram

zithromax dosage side effect of zithromycin
Hi bro, im mexican also, there is no way to doit from mexico thrue cellphone, try paypal.
Pepepekas Wrote:
Larepibre Wrote:[Image: 780.jpg]

buy cheap zithromax online cheap vs generic zithromax vs amoxicillin

zithromax and rash - zithromax 1 gram

zithromax dosage side effect of zithromycin
Hi bro, im mexican also, there is no way to doit from mexico thrue cellphone, try paypal.
also do you know what i must do if i want to get the bot but by call?
Yes, you just have to dial the phone number shown there and stay the enough time until de green line finish.
Pepepekas Wrote:Yes, you just have to dial the phone number shown there and stay the enough time until de green line finish.
so when i must put my order number?