BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Error 0 (HELP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody.

I have a problem when i try to connect on a character. It reads "Error 0" everytime i try to connect.

Also when i try to enter to the page it says that my ip is blacklisted.

What can I do? Thanks in advance.

I already unlisted my ip from some blacklists, cleaned my computer of viruses and erased my web history, but the problem remains the same.

It reads "Access denied. Your IP address [187.18x.xx.xx] is blacklisted. If you feel this is in error please contact your hosting providers abuse department." on the page and when i try to enter on bbot it says "Loading... please wait. Error 0"
screen please
(03-26-2015, 12:24 AM)jedansz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody.

I have a problem when i try to connect on a character. It reads "Error 0" everytime i try to connect.

Also when i try to enter to the page it says that my ip is blacklisted.

What can I do? Thanks in advance.

I already unlisted my ip from some blacklists, cleaned my computer of viruses and erased my web history, but the problem remains the same.

It reads "Access denied. Your IP address [187.18x.xx.xx] is blacklisted. If you feel this is in error please contact your hosting providers abuse department." on the page and when i try to enter on bbot it says "Loading... please wait. Error 0"

If your IP is really black listed, just ask your ISP to change to another IP.
por que no funciona mi bot?, he tratado de meterme y sale ERROR 0 NO SE QUE RAYOS AYUDA PORFAVOR
im having the same issue "error 0" i was using the bot normally today in the morning

Edit: fixed it after downloading the last bbot client
i have this error too. ;<
me too ;\
what is going on i have this problem too
i have the same ;/ just reinstall i do that 3times and dome
Eu Também estou com esse problema...HuhDodgy
Please download BBot from website, auto-updater won't work for this new version.
(02-22-2016, 12:24 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]Please download BBot from website, auto-updater won't work for this new version.

i download like 5x and dont work
You are using 67.0?
(02-22-2016, 01:54 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]You are using 67.0?

BBot-67.1
someone want help ?