BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Some troubles with Bbot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, and thank you for reading this! After reading tutorials from users, finally I could learn how to use the bot, how to make cavebot with refillers and so... Thanks again!

Now, I have 2 problems when activating the Cavebot:

1- I cant make the char drop the vials, even if I check "drop empty vials" on Basic Functions and i saw a script around here but I dont know how to use it, or where to write it.. :p

2- Is it normal that the character walks step by step when hunting? If a monster (even a troll) runs at low hp, the character follows it but really slow, so it has to go to the end of a cave and corner the monster (while other creatures hit me). It also happens when walking, like if I had learned every point on the map so it goes square by square...
I have tried with different combinations of players, fields and furniture on "cavebot" but its not the problem. And on "killer" i have tried with distance 0,1,2,3 but it just get the char away so its not that. Strange is that when i put 0 it gets 1 square away and when i choose 1 it sticks or tries to stick to the monster, also when I choose chase opponent its just changes to stand while fighting...

Hope somebody can help me and tell whats wrong!!!
Thanks!
Drop vials is a random system, for don't throw a even mount and others players discover you're a botter. If you want, I have here one macro to drop vials, 10 in 10.
Code:
1000 {Drop Vials} X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() Misc.ItemCountEx(285)>=10 Map.Thrown(285, 50, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)
You can change number 285 for ID of other vials.

The walker of bbot, on my opinion isn't good. I recommend map click (I never get ban using it in some years). And recommend too chose the distance to 0 from monsters!

Good luck. I recommend this bot but give some time to come be a perfect, patience bro :]