BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: If need macros, reply here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
REQUEST MACROS

I know, have another thread of this subject, created by mr. Kris and here is the thread.
But the thread are full of pages and some members don't use because don't have answer.

Therefore, I make this new thread to help a members with request macros and not spam requests tab.
If you want another thread, click here to acess the mr. Kris thread.

Please, all members give support on this thread, isn't only for me Big Grin
Dont forget, if you helped give the reputation point for the user.

Eg of request:
Code:
Function of macro: Exori when 3+ creatures on screen
Manual/Automatic?: Automatic

Why is the difference of manual and automatic macro?
On manual macro you can use only one time in cavebot, like turn character, use door, use chests, throw loot in a sqm ect.

On automatic macro your script go check all time that macro, eg: if have mana 75+ and not have cooldown, say utura.
Like it, i go to give some help here!
Function of macro: Use exori gran frigo when health of dragon lord is on 30%.
(04-23-2015, 04:24 AM)dalt0nn Wrote: [ -> ]Function of macro: Use exori gran frigo when health of dragon lord is on 30%.

You can use it on Automation Tools > Killer > Manage Attack Sequences.
Function of macro: move out dragon waves
a good idea, I'll be helping on what I know.
13:42 (requested by Auto) Hi there Dobry Bimber! This is the system which is checking if player is not away from keyboard and actions taken by his character are not performed by tools like macro or bot. To confirm your presence, write down in time of 600 seconds: (fifth in a row) !confirm 390264, 611914, 319999, 101952, 549514.

Its possible to make it in bbot ?
i need macros when i lost connect automatycly try to reconecct, cuz bbot reconnect work sux.
Hei there.
I would be very happy if someone can give me an example for:
"if 2 monsters beside, slef turn to them, if both in front of the char, use exori min"

i have found that but its not done yet: http://forums.bmega.net/thread-25028-pos...#pid102934

greetings
how to change the attack between runes.
eg SD + AVA
until I tried did not work.
my macro does not work
Quote:target:=Creature.Target()
IDRUNE:=3155
Creatures.ByRange(5)>3 [Mob]
Creature.ShootOn(!target!, !IDRUNE!)
Macro.Wait(2000)
Exit()
{Mob}
target:=Creature.target()
AVA:=3161
Creatures.ByRange(5)>3
Creature.ShootOn(!target!, !AVA!)
Exit()

thank you in advance
i need macro that when he reach 20 lvl he will logout
(08-03-2015, 09:14 AM)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]i need macro that when he reach 20 lvl he will logout

Code:
1000 {logout level 20} Self.Experience()>98800 Self.Logout()
hello Might you help me make an automatic macro.
the bot detects when blank runes missing a step and walk south open a chest and open a backpack where I will have more blank runes and take 200

which follow the same procedure but now with food
Hello, need Macro for making killer use SD's
Hey, i need macro to buy great mana potions when i only have 30 gmp's left and go to bank to withdraw money, (darashia)
I need a macro that says utani kura every 30 seconds.