BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: HACK? Archivo BDll.dll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello good afternoon or good evening friends what happens is that just purchased the BBot and download it from the page and try to open it in administrator mode my antivirus is avira I detected a Trojan next four months ago ignore this virus and I soon got hacked and I wish I one to download it respueta that comes with a virus?: @
BBot is safe
Maybe u trying to download "crack" to BB? Smile or you early download some kind of shi. I use bbot for 1 year and is all good Smile
My avira does the same Smile
It's normal I guess because some antyvirus algorithms can detect "virus" in applications which want to inject into another application
Be sure hack wasn't by bbot from official page.
Maby any mc, ts, ventrillo , scripts packages in .rar
Bbot is completly safe, the only reason why avira detects something... is for not official downloads or cracks.
could help me where I download the BBot if I did bbot.com or exiting the virus and will not let me run the bot unless disable my antivirus
I have no teamspeak, ventrilo, or mc I have not downloaded anything on my computer just this bot and not because rays leaves me having virus and I can not ejucar the bot without disabling my antivirus and i do not want hacken me back my antivirus says that this is a Trojan keylogger damn file has BDll.dll
What is your antivirus?