BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: BBot 61.0 with Tibia 10.78 support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Version 61.0
+ Tibia 10.78 support

The GFB Shooter and Wave Shooter are done, I'm working on a UI for it and it should be released next week Smile
Have problems whit paygol payment sms 15 days can u help me?
(05-12-2015, 11:25 AM)arieck Wrote: [ -> ]Have problems whit paygol payment sms 15 days can u help me?

http://forums.bmega.net/announcement-2.html
how about specials sqms? it work ?
It is already available to update the 61.0[/align] bbot ?
(05-12-2015, 12:07 PM)Fisx Wrote: [ -> ]how about specials sqms? it work ?

They work, you can see their effect on [CTRL+SHIFT+D] Path & Tiles. They may be improved, with feedback Smile

(05-12-2015, 02:38 PM)Drunkedzeraah Robacena Wrote: [ -> ]It is already available to update the 61.0[/align] bbot ?

Yes, it's on the website.
Bro.. Why bot dont open corpse of deepling tyrant??? u can fixed?
It's needed to add it`s corpse (corpse = container) to the BBot.Items.txt, I`m unable to update it at the moment.
Options to buy premium time zaypay and paygol dont work in Mexico pls Fix it
I can't buy bbot premium time from Mexico what's happening? SMS doesnt even send via Zaypay and Paygol

When you people gonna fix it?
I'll have to add a new plan even more cheap (maybe 10 days) Sad
Mega I cant buy your bot in Mexico with zaypay or paygol and had the mistake to use my voucher FML :/
keep it doing

I wanted to open Paid Script's , how to do it ??
(05-16-2015, 03:53 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]I'll have to add a new plan even more cheap (maybe 10 days) Sad
Give us some premium days Tongue we been trying forever Sad
New payment period added, 10 days, to allow higher SMS price ranges (allowing more countries to buy BBot, unfortunatelly, less days).
(05-17-2015, 11:57 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]New payment period added, 10 days, to allow higher SMS price ranges (allowing more countries to buy BBot, unfortunatelly, less days).

Nope, doesn't work either I tried this new 10 days premium time
I'm from México and nope doesn't work
Anybody from mexico got the same issue?
New version was released.