BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: HELP MACRO USING RINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i need a script that every time i loot a ring of healing my char use it but when there are 3+ hydras use energy ring, then he use keep using ring of healing if i still have one of that rings.

i tried this macros to the energy ring.
1000 {Energy Ring ON} 200 {E ring} Creatures.ByName(Hydra)>=3 Self.Equip.Ring(3051)
1000 {Energy Ring OFF} 200 {E ringOFF} Creatures.ByName(Hydra)<3 Self.UnEquip.Ring(0)

thanks in advance i tried many ways to do what i've explained but without succes, only one death XD.
Equip energy ring when 3+ hydras
Code:
1000 {put ring} Creatures.ByNameBeside(Hydra)=>3 Self.Equip.Ring(3051)

Unequip energy ring when 3- hydras
Code:
1000 {remove ring} Creatures.ByNameBeside()=<2 Self.UnEquip.Ring(0)

Equip Ring of Healing
Code:
1000 {equip RoH} Misc.ItemCountEx(3098)=>1 Creatures.ByNameBeside(Hydra)=<2 Self.Equip.Ring(3098)

Try it.
(06-23-2015, 06:50 PM)kaiquegabriel Wrote: [ -> ]Equip energy ring when 3+ hydras
Code:
1000 {put ring} Creatures.ByNameBeside(Hydra)=>3 Self.Equip.Ring(3051)

Unequip energy ring when 3- hydras
Code:
1000 {remove ring} Creatures.ByNameBeside()=<2 Self.UnEquip.Ring(0)

Equip Ring of Healing
Code:
1000 {equip RoH} Misc.ItemCountEx(3098)=>1 Creatures.ByNameBeside(Hydra)=<2 Self.Equip.Ring(3098)

Try it.

i tried it and it equip the roh and unequip it every sec
But I think it is on this version of Bbot, because in Re-users, my script of water elementals equip and unequip the life rings, idk why.
ah okey :/

i thinks this isnt working coz we are saying when there are 2 or less creatures unequip the ring we are wearing then we say when there are 2 or less creatures equip the roh, but this is repetitive so it unequip and equip infinite times xD
Only change that macro:
Code:
1000 {remove ring} Creatures.ByNameBeside(Hydra)=<2 Self.UnEquip.Ring(3051)
niice thanks man it works now gonna give u rep now

i give you more if u can make me the same but not only for hydra, i mean for every monster coz i want to do the same wehn i go banuta when there are serpent sapwns, hydras and medusa
bah it works the first time, then the secodn time i tried it never unequip the energy ring ...
If you need to use it on Banuta, only use
Code:
Creatures.Beside()=>3
and the macro count all creatures (gs, hydra, serpent spawn, medusa), not only one.
Some1 know how to make energy ring on hotkey with bbot? Im playing on OT and option "equip" in tibia options didint work:S