BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Language MACRO EDITOR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Mega,

I use BBOT since 2010 i think haha, but right now i'm trying to do PERFECT SCRIPTS, but i'm newbie with this type of language.

I need to know the right language to learn about it.

Can u inform me ?

Regards,
Raphael Melo.
http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php?id=macros_commands

it's powerfull of bbot.

IDK it's any language or what I'm noob in programming XD
U can use symbols
<
>
<=
>=
==

i.e.
[macro]Self.Health%()<50 Tibia.Close()[/macro]

more advanced

[macro]2000 {frigo} id:=Creature.Attacking() Self.Attacking()==01 Creature.Health(!id!)>=90 [frigo] Self.Say(exori gran frigo) Exit() {frigo} Self.Attacking()==01 Self.Say(exori frigo)[/macro]

[macro]1000 {Change Weapon} skillmob:=3 skillweap:=111 killweap:=222 id:=Creature.Attacking() Creature.NameIn(!id!, Dwarf Guard, Dwarf Geomancer, Dwarf Soldier)==00 [kill] Creatures.ByRangeName(5, Dwarf Guard)<=1 [kill] Creatures.ByRangeName(5, Dwarf Soldier)<=1 [kill] Creatures.ByRangeName(5, Dwarf Geomancer)<=1 [kill] Creatures.ByRange(5)<=!skillmob! [kill] Self.Equip.LeftHand(!skillweap!) Exit() {kill} Self.Equip.LeftHand(!killweap!) Exit()[/macro]

and more more..
I did learn by myself over 2 years Big Grin
Bbot uses it's own language for macros, it has determined macros you can use and they give answers with false or true.
All bbot macros works with this logic:

Check first writen macro, if true go to next, if false cancel.

EX: 0 {Level Check} Self.Level()==8 CaveBot.GoLabel(Lv)

If you are lvl 6 the bot will check your lvl, and give this answer in macro debbuging

Start-Of-Macro

Self.Level() returned 6 << your level
[False] Self.Level()==8
[@] Exit of macro

End-Of-Macro

Then it'll exit macro without going to next macro.

But if you're level 8

Start-Of-Macro

Self.Level() returned 8
[True] Self.Level()==8
[@] CaveBot.GoLabel(Lv)

End-Of-Macro

And will go to next macro that's CaveBot.GoLabel(Lv).