BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: BBot 65.0 with Tibia 10.82 support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Version 65.0 (with Advanced Attack)
+ Tibia 10.82 support
* [macro] Self.Skills
* Logging in errors

Know bug: the Reconnect Manager keeps reloading the script, making the Cavebot enter in infinite loopings. Please, do not use Reconnect Manager until the version 65.1 that will fix this issue. Unfortunately I'm unable to fix the issue right now, it will be fixed after 20H BRT (GMT-3).
Its necessary update the scripts?
They will be migrated, some scripts may fail. If the auto script migration fail, please, send me the script to [email protected]

The only affected part of the script is the Attack Sequences, that were removed from Killer and ported to Advanced Attack. The migration will resolve it automatically on most cases.
scripts enter in loops infinities in random zones

char 1
fixed1
point1
hi/deposit all/yes
point2...
hi/deposit all/yes
point2..
hi/deposit all/yes

char 2
label hunting
point 1
point 2
point 3
point 2
point 3
point 2...
and again and again

char 3
point1
fixed1
delay 5
point2 (aborted)
fixed1
delay 5
point2 (aborted)
fixed1
delay 5

and i can stop the cavebot (when i use reconect manager) if turn of the cavebot in 5 seconds automatic be activated alone...
Okay, Thanks I am pleased to read that.
(09-30-2015, 11:05 AM)Garuh Wrote: [ -> ]scripts enter in loops infinities in random zones

char 1
fixed1
point1
hi/deposit all/yes
point2...
hi/deposit all/yes
point2..
hi/deposit all/yes

char 2
label hunting
point 1
point 2
point 3
point 2
point 3
point 2...
and again and again

char 3
point1
fixed1
delay 5
point2 (aborted)
fixed1
delay 5
point2 (aborted)
fixed1
delay 5

and i can stop the cavebot (when i use reconect manager) if turn of the cavebot in 5 seconds automatic be activated alone...

I'll check that, can someone confirm?

Confirmed Sad
bbot works fine?
Is possible change or create this macro:
Creatures.OnScreen()
for
Monsters.OnScreen()

Because with "Creatures.OnScreen ()" detect also players.

I wanna for example for that:
[macro]1000 {Killer} Creatures.OnScreen()<=3 [Jump] Killer.Stop() {Jump} Creatures.OnScreen()>=4 Killer.Start()[/macro]
Creatures.NPCOnScreen(), for monsters and NPCs. No way to detect if a creature is a NPC or a monster (except by name).
Thanks Mega, and check "Bugs"
the update is running? or we have to wait another
(09-30-2015, 04:31 PM)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]the update is running? or we have to wait another

Mega says...
Quote:Know bug: the Reconnect Manager keeps reloading the script, making the Cavebot enter in infinite loopings. Please, do not use Reconnect Manager until the version 65.1 that will fix this issue. Unfortunately I'm unable to fix the issue right now, it will be fixed after 20H BRT (GMT-3).
would it be possible to keep the attack manager sequence? if not how would i be able to create a macro that does the spells flam, amp vis and vis.
e.g killing earth elemental use flam and nightstalker amp vis and vis

do i just write in macro and name it vis and create a separate for flam?
self.say(vis)
self say(amp vis)
(09-30-2015, 06:23 PM)vmwb Wrote: [ -> ]would it be possible to keep the attack manager sequence? if not how would i be able to create a macro that does the spells flam, amp vis and vis.
e.g killing earth elemental use flam and nightstalker amp vis and vis

do i just write in macro and name it vis and create a separate for flam?
self.say(vis)
self say(amp vis)

Look this: http://forums.bmega.net/thread-25867-pos...#pid106984
please a tutorial to new target type...
i dont know how to use it
(09-30-2015, 10:31 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]
+ Tibia 10.82 support
* [macro] Self.Skills
* Logging in errors

Know bug: the Reconnect Manager keeps reloading the script, making the Cavebot enter in infinite loopings. Please, do not use Reconnect Manager until the version 65.1 that will fix this issue. Unfortunately I'm unable to fix the issue right now, it will be fixed after 20H BRT (GMT-3).

can fixed attack ??
(09-30-2015, 08:42 PM)kamas Wrote: [ -> ]please a tutorial to new target type...
i dont know how to use it

(09-30-2015, 08:43 PM)Axalis Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2015, 10:31 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]
+ Tibia 10.82 support
* [macro] Self.Skills
* Logging in errors

can fixed attack ??

Look: http://forums.bmega.net/thread-3063.html
recconect is fixed?
SORRY FOR MI INGLIS. MEGA U DESTROY THE BOT XD. i dont have idea use attack sequences . its realy bad men . all mine scrits dont attack more whit spells Confused
(10-01-2015, 12:34 AM)aleyjuan Wrote: [ -> ]SORRY FOR MI INGLIS. MEGA U DESTROY THE BOT XD. i dont have idea use attack sequences . its realy bad men . all mine scrits dont attack more whit spells Confused

Mega he did not destroy the bot, it improved much. if you don't know use it and set it up is not the fault of the bot.
Pages: 1 2