BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Problem with atacker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how to fix this new atacker who have bug with manage atack sequence last version like the topic under. Its nice u fixed it but would be nice if u show how or just tell. Please help
(10-14-2015, 09:50 AM)Rekojek Wrote: [ -> ]how to fix this new atacker who have bug with manage atack sequence last version like the topic under. Its nice u fixed it but would be nice if u show how or just tell. Please help

You need to delete the old entries on attack sequences.
[attachment=3717]There is not anymore atack sequences here :/ its atack macro etc.
Make sure you do not have old entries following the path below:

Advanced Attack > Step 3: select "managed attack sequences"
i do not have anything :/ only this on screen only atack and when i chose it its manage macro i cant anywhere find atack sequence. There isnt any manage atack and atack sequences only auto macro ;on atack ;and after atack. And i can only chose created macro or create new but bot still alerting :/
Post a printscreen.
[attachment=3888] Only this :/ and there isnt atack sequences like in old versions :/ And now i cant even find how to add auto exori ico to necromancer. i cant find scrit on forum because everyone write use atack sequence while in this new version isnt this option.
[Image: 9b2mop2.png]

and after,

[Image: E7GR4Lo.png]

Post a printscreen of the new window that appear.
oh its in links lol okay then now i can repair my scripts thanks
I need a script to buy 200 mana potions, then use all of then training mana, and when u gets to 0, it sells all the empty vials and buy 200 more potions.
Can someone help-me please?
PLEASE HELP ME !!!