BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Selling Bbots Licenses for Tibia Gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Selling Bbots Licenses for Tibia Gold

Hello community of Bbot,

Im here to sell Bbot Time in Tibia Gold. I am relative new on Bbot forum, but I have enough time using this software to know that this offer is a deal.

Right now im working with 3 Worlds: Aurera, Candia and Eldera.
And the prices are the next ones:

15 Days of Bbot Premmium Time
Aurera: 250K
Candia: 200K
Eldera: 150k

30 Days of Bbot Premium Time
Aurera: 450K
Candia: 350K
Eldera: 250k

CONDITIONS:

Send an email to [email protected] and put on the Subject “15 Days” or “30 Days” and the next information:

-Email Account that will receive the Premmium Time.
-Server Name from where are you going to make your Payment.
-I will reply you with the name of the Character that you will send the Gold.
-You have to send a Parcel to the Character with the Gold and a letter inside with your Bbot email account, so I can transfer you the premmium time.
-I will only transfer the Premmium Time after I checked and verified the Gold in game, not before, so do not insist, because i wont do the opossite.
-All requests will be attended from 20:30 to 23:30 (GMT -4 / Miami Time) [I got a job, this is the only time I can do this].
-All requests made betwen 7:30 to 20:00 (GMT -4/ Miami Time), will be attended the same day at night, after those hours, all requests will be attended the next day.

Im offering a good price.

Thanks for reading, i will be aware to answer all your questions and doubts trough thread, PM and email.

PROMOTION:
3 Licences of 30 Days for:
Aurera: 3 x 1.2kk
Eldera: 3 x 700k
Candia: 3 x 950k
I am active through email and forum to answer all your questions.

Best regards, Fred.
(10-29-2015, 03:29 PM)fred259 Wrote: [ -> ]I am active through email and forum to answer all your questions.

Best regards, Fred.
Refresh
BUMP!!!
Antica Sad?