BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: too many screenshots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found out my BBOT folder had over 2 GIGABYTES

Windows Version: 7
Firewall Version: doesn't matter
Antivirus Version: doesn't matter
Script Used: "screenshot advancements and Death" makes an ScreenShot every time my macro Puts sword ring on.
How to reproduce the bug:
Have this option ON, and use macro (see below) that puts ring with skill on when fighting and takes if off when not Smile

Oh one more thing I noticed now - it made screenshots when i had like 1% to next skill.
I advanced now and it doesn't make SS anymore.
But anyway, it took couple gigs of ss really qucikly

Code:
700 {ring} PeZe:=Status.InPZ() Battle:=Self.Attacking() swring:=Misc.ItemCountEx(3091) coAS:=Self.Inventory.Ring() !swring!>=1 [sword] !Battle!==1 [pz0] !coAS!<>3094 Self.Equip.Ring(3091) exit() {pz0} !PeZe!<>1 [pz1] !coAS!<>3089 Self.Equip.Ring(3052) exit() {pz1} Self.UnEquip.Ring(0) exit() exit() {sword} !PeZe!<>1 [pz2] !coAS!<>3089 Self.Equip.Ring(3052) exit() {pz2} Self.UnEquip.Ring(0) exit()
Clearly and explained, i like posts like that one, GJ.
(12-22-2015, 06:49 PM)byko Wrote: [ -> ]Clearly and explained, i like posts like that one, GJ.

It's very helpful when the steps to reproduce are detailed like this topic.
So, this bug happen when you equip the sword ring, it increases your Sword Level and BBot think you upped level.

Thinking on ways to fix this bug.
One of the factors was that I had 1% to next sword. When I advanced it stopped making SS
Uhmm