BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: BBot 66.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

We just released the version 66.4, that brings several bug fixes and improvements from earlier versions.

This version also brings two minor changes:
Quote:Version 66.4
* Rare Loot Alarm not saving settings
* Error Reporting being called without need
that was quick
The bot now is bugging in every poison field... "There is no way."
How i can fix that mega ?

EDIT:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Solved that adding Poison Field ID(2127) to Bbot.items.txt in @Fields
Where is option with "Use fishing rod on corpse"? Or it work the same when i put it on "Skinnable creatures"
(02-01-2016, 09:42 AM)filetrox Wrote: [ -> ]Where is option with "Use fishing rod on corpse"? Or it work the same when i put it on "Skinnable creatures"

There is a list in Looter , under Skinable creatures and there are coproses with fishing rod
(01-31-2016, 10:46 PM)toty1234 Wrote: [ -> ]The bot now is bugging in every poison field... "There is no way."
How i can fix that mega ?

EDIT:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Solved that adding Poison Field ID(2127) to Bbot.items.txt in @Fields

Thanks for reporting, I'll register that item.

(02-01-2016, 10:00 AM)Catar Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2016, 09:42 AM)filetrox Wrote: [ -> ]Where is option with "Use fishing rod on corpse"? Or it work the same when i put it on "Skinnable creatures"

There is a list in Looter , under Skinable creatures and there are coproses with fishing rod

Thanks for helping other users! Reputated!
Is it possible to add to skinner also Rabbits? (with kitchen knife/obsidian knife - daily task, rottin wood, lucky charms)
(02-01-2016, 12:57 PM)zarize Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to add to skinner also Rabbits? (with kitchen knife/obsidian knife - daily task, rottin wood, lucky charms)

Yes, you can add it within Data/BBot.Skinner.txt, please, share with us whenever you add there! Smile

It's very easy to understand the file.
MEGA,
there are some places to add rope as krailos ...
@rope 12935 = new cave wailing widow krailos
as they find you share here to add them!
(02-01-2016, 03:40 PM)nosbor00 Wrote: [ -> ]MEGA,
there are some places to add rope as krailos ...
@rope 12935 = new cave wailing widow krailos
as they find you share here to add them!

Thank you, Item Database Update Guy! Big Grin
(02-01-2016, 03:15 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2016, 12:57 PM)zarize Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to add to skinner also Rabbits? (with kitchen knife/obsidian knife - daily task, rottin wood, lucky charms)

Yes, you can add it within Data/BBot.Skinner.txt, please, share with us whenever you add there! Smile

You're welcome Smile
(02-01-2016, 11:25 PM)zarize Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2016, 03:15 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]

You're welcome Smile

Thank you for your contribution!
(01-31-2016, 09:12 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys,

We just released the version 66.4, that brings several bug fixes and improvements from earlier versions.

This version also brings two minor changes:
Quote:Version 66.4
* Rare Loot Alarm not saving settings
* Error Reporting being called without need

Well done Smile Just missing feature with opening only those creatures which one droped items typed in looter, but still, well done Mega!
Now the Bbot's protector isn't detecting macros whats that for? and can be fixable? or do i have to re-download bbot again?Huh
(02-11-2016, 11:00 PM)siseneg Wrote: [ -> ]Now the Bbot's protector isn't detecting macros whats that for? and can be fixable? or do i have to re-download bbot again?Huh

It will be fixed in the next version, unfortunately I can't release it at this moment for internal reasons. I expect to be able to release the next version on sunday 14/02/2016.
I have Payment Problems and I can not write a post..
I bought bbot by PayGol sms for 10days.. I send sms and I got cod
introduced the code was correct but my status is free.. why ?
I try https://www.paygol.com/pinchecker and I got notification
" This PIN was already activated. For further assistance, please contact [email protected]."
I wrote an email but nobody answered. Writes that the active but i have free status and cant download bbot and play..
Please post in payment problems
Payment problems are locked thema. I cant write post
Follow the instructions.
"I bought bbot by PayGol sms for 10days.. I send sms and I got cod
introduced the code was correct but my status is free.. why ?
I try https://www.paygol.com/pinchecker and I got notification
" This PIN was already activated. For further assistance, please contact [email protected]."
I wrote an email but nobody answered. Writes that the active but i have free status and cant download bbot and play.. "

I did everything according to the instructions and I did not get any response