BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HELLO, MY QUESTION IS..

WHAT NEED IN MY PC TO OPEN 5-8 TIBIA CLIENT + 8 BOT.

TO BOT 100% AFK 0 LAG??

I HAVE I3 + 4 RAM. WHAT NEED FIXED??

THX =D
For sure, 2 core CPU like i3 won't be enough.
If this 4gb of yours is in single piece DDR3, consider buying another one to benefit from dual channel
change fps to minimum and enjoy more mc's ;p
i can even get over 10 mc on my old laptop ;p
video ram maybe 1gb or more

i use 1gb video, 16 ram, quad core.
15 tibias without lag ( 20fps )
ok. buy video, and more ram ?? thax =D
Need to change some system settings as well. Computer defaulty is set for 50% performance. Try to find some overclocking tricks on yt
how damiansk? can explain?
Also clean up all dust inside ur pc. Change thermal pastes on processor and graphics card. Reinstall windows with formatting discs. Remove all unneded softwares. Use settings in tibia for lowest use. Fps, anitializing, and 1 more I cantbremember. Make sure you got good ventilation system whoch isnt blocked by some furnitures standing next ur pc.

I cant now. I just remember it was in cmd commands and processor settings. I had 4 working cores and 4 disabled. Memory from my 8gb 4 was in max use. Etc. I paid for 1 guy who done all best for me and tested it 72h
tomorrow format pc. and clean all! xD

as I do to prioritize the tibia Processor ?
Anyway he still have duo core processor.... it really SUX

QuadCores are much better in multitasking, even my phone is quad core.....

And quad cores with multithreading are like perfect for it...
[img][Image: 24489ba.png][/img]
Hoooly u have that old second generation i3? u run integrated graphic card and 32 bit system? U have 4 gb ram, 32 bit system can't handle 4 gb of ram....
Daaamn

Since we showing photos...
thats my weak beast that needs to be upgraded soon (thinking of getting 4790k)[attachment=4080]
help me xD!! i need help and want to buy?
My1 in system showing 16 processors. ( i7 4790k ) its quad core but works in 16 processes what is likely by massive botters. If settings are tottaly for tibia botting with lightest settings ppls can run to 70-80 clients. But u won't do anythings without tibia.

(03-09-2016, 05:57 PM)Axalis Wrote: [ -> ]help me xD!! i need help and want to buy?

Look at buy new computer for monthly payment and its repaying automatically from botting lots of mc. Tibia stuff is easy to sell.
(03-09-2016, 06:00 PM)damiansnk Wrote: [ -> ]My1 in system showing 16 processors. ( i7 4790k ) its quad core but works in 16 processes

Ekhm, Its not possible u get 16 logical cores (threads) with 4790k because it has 8
and im sure because im about to buy one

http://ark.intel.com/products/80807/Inte...o-4_40-GHz

Whatever is showing that to you.... it is either bugged, or you are mistaken ;D

i7-5960X has 16 threads (logical cores) and 8 physical cores, and its real expensive beast (1000 euro)
I want my pc has 10 active botters As achievement with which I have ? It's possible ? Or that I must change ?
As Damian said, u need to get everything ;D - new pc
On your current thing, maybe u could run without issue up to 3 bots?
:/. venezuelan is a shit. u.u

need change step by step xD
(03-09-2016, 06:14 PM)Axalis Wrote: [ -> ]:/. venezuelan is a shit. u.u

need change step by step xD

Thing is u cant change step by step something that old

Second generation of Intel i series, used different chipset of motherboards, and probably ddr2

You either get whole new pc on monthly plan, on buy pieces step by step...
First to get would be Motherboard...
I recommend u get one for Intel haswell series (the one starting with iX-4XXX)
its z97 motherboard chipset.

Motherboard, PSU, CPU, DDR3, Hard drive and Case,
Last thing to get would be GPU, cuz system can run without one because u can run it on intergrated.
Oh and ofcourse I don't recommend using stock intel heatsink, its really really weak.

I still believe on ur coputer is able to bot 8-10 mc
Pages: 1 2