BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Rorcs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i'm looking for WORKING Rorc's script for EK. i tried one from KG and one from Toszek. KS's he got stuck all the time near bank spamming "withdraw", and on Toszek's i see "There is no way". Anyone can help? Thanks Smile
Download again my rorcs. The problem of spam NPC is on BBot not mine script. Have some percentage of chance to do it.
Any possible way to fix it or really everything lays on the bbot's side? i dont want bot to got stuck 1 hr after i go to sleep. Thanks for your reply Smile
How can I add wolf tooth chain too looter and make him deposit them to depo? when i add it myself he drops it on the ground Sad Thx in advance
looter> select wolf tooth chain (the wolf tooth chain with the lowest id) and container = gold
i have tried it in every option, he still drops it. Can you possibly download this script, add it and then upload it? i would be greatfull

@Edit: I found out myself, this script had a macro of auto dropping this necklace, i deleted it and it's fine now. Everyone rep +, i love you <3