BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Drop if 300+ items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
I'm looking for macro script that will drop ultimate health potions when i have more than 300 uhp but not all potions - just to have 300 in backpack

Or if it's possible i need option that will be putting uhp to depot when have 300+ but only to 300. No more
For drop items by count in open bp use macro
Misc.ItemCount
Misc.ItemCountEx

Drop items from open bp ( here u can put x potion to hidden bp and set less ex. 100 uhp hidden + 250 in bp. When bot will use potions take from 1st bp ( hidden will be last ) when in 1st bp is more than 250 (350 total) bot drop potions.
Or u can use with check item by using hotkey then bot check total carrying potions.
Deposit = all or 0
U can add depositer and withdtaw but u need a lot of potions on start. Bot will put all to dp and pick up 300 from other bp.
If server isnt crowded u can use drop point in hidden place
Drop 300 uhp
Deposit rest
Pick up 300 after depositer
I cant see other way I suggested to add point to deposit items to supply bp but no respond
(03-21-2016, 08:44 PM)damiansnk Wrote: [ -> ]For drop items by count in open bp use macro
Misc.ItemCount
Misc.ItemCountEx

Drop items from open bp ( here u can put x potion to hidden bp and set less ex. 100 uhp hidden + 250 in bp. When bot will use potions take from 1st bp ( hidden will be last ) when in 1st bp is more than 250 (350 total) bot drop potions.
Or u can use with check item by using hotkey then bot check total carrying potions.
Deposit = all or 0
U can add depositer and withdtaw but u need a lot of potions on start. Bot will put all to dp and pick up 300 from other bp.
If server isnt crowded u can use drop point in hidden place
Drop 300 uhp
Deposit rest
Pick up 300 after depositer
I cant see other way I suggested to add point to deposit items to supply bp but no respond

Can you tell me the command for dropping when itemcount is "x"?
I cant now. Check in macro editer they are subribted
Or bbot docu