BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Payment problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Mega, i'm here because i'm having a trouble with paygol payment method, i used to buy BBOT for months throught this company and never had a trouble, by now i can't pay and the screen shows: "This receiver either has set a price out of range or the currency conversion could not find the exact amount for this country"

I don't think it's a country problem, please check the price range and try to solve this to keep using BBOT and sell licenses to people who can't obtain by other ways.

Thanks.
The bot is quoted in a precise base value, around $2/3$ per 30 days. Zaypay and Paygol get these values and set them as 'minimal profit value", that must be bigger than this base value.

Sometimes the system accept sending two or three SMSs to pay the product, however, sometimes, the system cannot find a compatible price (they will never say you to send 10 SMSs, or 0.5 SMSs). I cannot control it, I cannot decrease the price of the bot, it is already too cheap.
So, there's nothing to do without reducing the price? Or increasing it a little?
get a paypal mate ;D or buy from reseller
Hahahahahaha This is thanks at the Revolucion Bolivariana de Venezuela, vmoreno94, Ya nos jodimos gracias al problemas de las divisas del pais no podremos seguir vendiendo

Venezuela Fail bbot days For problem with Gobierno and the Fucking Divisas Dollar!!! asuhduashdiuashdiuhasdl hsd
<Jsadhgak

Fuck Maduro, FUck VENEZUELA!!!!

The bot is quoted in a precise base value, around $2/3$ per 30 days. Zaypay and Paygol get these values and set them as 'minimal profit value", that must be bigger than this base value.
SHit! venezuelan dont buy key anymore? :S
I already considered maybe making 7 days license, but I think this is not good.

First of all, almost all the money earned thought ZayPay/PayGol goes to YOUR mobile service provider (exactly like Brazil), also some money goes to taxes, some of my money goes to the payment gateway (ZayPay/PayGol). In the end, Paypal and MoIP are much more profitable.

Sorry guys.
cant use paypal.. :S! try to fixed mega

making license 7 days. for use. this forum no have more reseller's :S
VIVA VENEZUELA Y NICOLAS MADURO HAHAHHAHA

NOS JODIMOS REVENDEDORES

All Resellers is problem =( alone in venezuelam
(03-24-2016, 09:56 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]I already considered maybe making 7 days license, but I think this is not good.

First of all, almost all the money earned thought ZayPay/PayGol goes to YOUR mobile service provider (exactly like Brazil), also some money goes to taxes, some of my money goes to the payment gateway (ZayPay/PayGol). In the end, Paypal and MoIP are much more profitable.

Sorry guys.

I understand that Paypal can be more profitable, but you are just losing extra money from the Venezuelan people, i'm sure that we are too many, sadly PayGol was the only way that so much people could pay for your wonderful product. Sad
+1!! need paygol!!
Go back PAYGOL!!!!
Need key's to USE x.x!
Need boy bbot =( for paygol

Big problem For venezuelam =( No more bbot keys
BBOT GO BACK AT PAYGOL
https://www.paygol.com/en/country/ve

There's no way to enable Paygol SMS to Venezuela, you can see the payout is too small, BBot price is rated at around 1.6 euro, I can't sell it for less than 0.5, I would earn nothing after taxes.
But you can up price only venezuelam is a one metod for, much people and friends buying bbot in venezuelam....

PLease MegaNo0body in venezuelam not have dollar, no have euro, no have nothing..... Helpme
You're forgetting Mega We bought many keys , which we use and we sell . You should find a solution , or at least sell us the keys for coins for our use
But you can up price only venezuelam is a one metod for, much people and friends buying bbot in venezuelam....

PLease MegaNo0body in venezuelam not have dollar, no have euro, no have nothing..... Help ALL
+1 signed
Pages: 1 2