BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Premium Time and Information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Mega !!

buenas noches disculpa la molestia con el tema de conversación que tocare en este momento, hay 3 y los quisiera consultar.

1 que sucedió con los días 10 gratis de BBot por el evento de los poemas cuando darán ese tiempo a las personas que participaron.

2 que sucedió con la posibilidad que conversamos con el tema de la venta del BBot por coins ya que no contamos con Paygol actualmente en venezuela.

3 que sucedió con el tiempo del evento de Munble evento que son 14 días.

si me puedes dar mayor información con respecto a estos temas lo agradecería ya que necesito Premmy Time y no encuentro la manera de poder conseguirlo.

Gracias.

goodnight apology discomfort with the topic of conversation that touches this time , there are 3 and would like to see .

1 happened to the 10th free BBot by the event of the poems when they give that time to the people involved .

2 happened with the possibility to talk with the issue of the sale of BBot by coins because they do not have Paygol currently in Venezuela .

3 which happened over time of event Munble event is 14 days.

if you can give me more information on these issues I would appreciate it as I need premmy Time and can not find the way to get it .

Thank you.
Hello Mega !!

goodnight apology discomfort with the topic of conversation that touches this time , there are 3 and would like to see .

1 happened to the 10th free BBot by the event of the poems when they give that time to the people involved .

2 happened with the possibility to talk with the issue of the sale of BBot by coins because they do not have Paygol currently in Venezuela .

3 which happened over time of event Munble event is 14 days.

if you can give me more information on these issues I would appreciate it as I need premmy Time and can not find the way to get it .

Thank you.
[/align]