BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: zarize rl scripts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, id like to share with u some of my rlscript (now im playing on hexera ;p) If some script isnt mine ( i guess one or two~) i edited em or fixed bugs so they are working properly :p. Dont remember every info about scripts coz i am not playing on rl tibia for some time

#Ab trolls - training distance with spears +8lvl[attachment=4215]

#Ice golems svargrond + soft refiller (gr8 cashmaker) suggested for +60lvl[attachment=4216]

#Minotaur task maker for mages +33 i sugest (even 26+ imo can do it) but this script is waste till u kill 5k minos[attachment=4217]

#crocodile task maker[attachment=4218]

#noodles is gone (not fully done, but mby some1 want to finish that script - its working tho as i remember, some details to fix)[attachment=4219]

#mammoth factory - script made by some1 from forum but had bugs which i fixed[attachment=4220]

#water elementals that lower ones, with quaras - 2 versions of script i dont remember much from it but one was using thunderstorms, buying them in edron and one i believe was using only spells[attachment=4221][attachment=4222]

#wyrms - not my script but bugs fixed by me - even good exp but waste (using sd)[attachment=4223]

#Green djin quest - as far as i remember its 1st mission out of 3 ... mby u should add some macros to ensure urself u wont die from mobs (like ue macro or smth, dont remember this script so well)[attachment=4224]

I ve got also full afk northerpike collector (awesome cashmaker), hunting horn.
Northernpike and hunting horn i can share but not sure, if it should be for free ;p
crocodile task port hope work 100%?
what i have to do before launch this script?(grizzlz Adams)?
as far as i remember it goes automaticly but to be ensured go first to grily take task and he ll do it later on and on (3x).
I made this script without taking any hp potions, just standard eq like pset etc, it was more likely safe script just to do task points