BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: BBot for Tibia 11.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, some weeks ago I published about the 'possible end of BBot' in Tibia 11.0.

BBot won't be updated to Tibia 11.0.

Here are the reasons:
1. Real-life work and free time
When I created BBot, I was around 12 or 13 years old. I had a lot of time. Nowdays I'm 23 years old, I work in a real-life and I only work on BBot in the free time.

2. Tibia is not that fun anymore.
I played Tibia for a very long time in the past, I would stay entire days playing it (and the fun fact: I never liked to Cavebot my personal characters, I always loved to hunt by myself). I had a lot of friends, I played in strong guilds and I had a lot of fun. I can't say the same for the current Tibia. I don't like their new PVP system, I don't like their new cities, new items... In my point of view, Tibia lost it's beauty.

3. Fighting with Cipsoft is hard and stressing.
A year ago, Cipsoft changed their compiler and BBot took a week to be updated, Tibia 11.0 is something very similar, but extremely harder, now it would take some months to update it.

4. Cipsoft may change the way they publish new versions
I believe they may release new versions more frequently, and all the bots would have to be updated more often, this requires effort (time and money). I even believe they may be planning to use a 3rd party anti-cheat company, that would make the act of creating bots a lot harder (and time consuming).

5. I learned a lot, it's time to move forward
Life continues and I have other goals in my life.

I would like to thank for everyone who supported BBot,
I have made important friends
I have acquired great knowledge
I learned a lot and it changed my real-life.

OTServer support will be continued, new features may be introduced (mainly focused for OTServers) and BBot will slowly die. I'll definitely share the BBot source-code when I feel it's the right time.
All good things must come to an end. If open some day nice Server im here <3
Good luck my friend!
sad news, but anyway life goes on ...
Thank you for everything bro. Enjoy your life and works a lot for your dreams.

Good bye bbot.
Thanks for all and im glad that u ll still support ots =) (hexera :3)
"2. Tibia is not that fun anymore.
I played Tibia for a very long time in the past, I would stay entire days playing it (and the fun fact: I never liked to Cavebot my personal characters, I always loved to hunt by myself). I had a lot of friends, I played in strong guilds and I had a lot of fun. I can't say the same for the current Tibia. I don't like their new PVP system, I don't like their new cities, new items... In my point of view, Tibia lost it's beauty."

TRUE
I think a lot of people who played Tibia in past, they hate new Tibia. In my opinion it started from Tibai 8.0 and progresses to this day. Im have the same.
So nothing changes for me. I never liked to play on Cipsoft servers. it felt too slow.
I believe with start of tibia 11, tons of their playerbase will switch on OTS, Cipsoft will lose tons of money.
lot of new private servers will rise.

@up

8.6 was still alright

@mega.
Maybe you should start new ots Smile
Thats so sad... but thx for all man Wink
Thanks for your work Mega~ , i wish you everything best on real life, good luck bro. Smile
Thanks for all Mega, im the little bit of users who still have the free bbot client 8.54
xD!
Thank you for everything MEGA, we really enjoy these bot and we really preciated your work.

Greeting REXI ;D
Thanks you for all Mega ! it was great time with Bbot and this forum community ! Good luck in your real life .
Brother please get a solution to this little problem you have is just an obstacle of all ... life as I depend a little of this bot that is the only one that is simple to use and uh .. I always thought there time for all one must know how to organize brother .... not so much if there are many user saddened by this news one of them I am in this conmunidad . I'm not the only one but I'm sure there are people who can help you to make the BBot not come to an end in this guild
THERE WILL BE UPDATE BBOT FOR TIBIA 10.94 ??
(05-31-2016, 10:12 AM)Toszek Quenn Wrote: [ -> ]THERE WILL BE UPDATE BBOT FOR TIBIA 10.94 ??

If u can do it please for tibia 10.94 Smile

Regards, Mega
Sad news.
Used BBot for a really long time, I'm respectful to You Mega.
Good luck irl, thanks for one of easiest to use and most comfortable bots ever.
Thanks for all friend and sorry for me bad english xD.
I use this bot for 1 year . mi knight up for lvl 1 to 150 with free scripts and mages to 1 - 80 . Ever i buy this bbot for sms mode . thanks for all BBOT ! And i dont speak english . i from argentina xD
I was just visiting the forum to remember of some old times and I just read this news.

I'm sure I have to thank you for all the great moments that I lived.

Good luck, Mega!
Tatu <3