BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Bbot Script Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone

I've created an script of cyclops mistrock for knight following exactly the forum tutorial of scripting, and this is not my first script, the others are fine, but this one is the first after tibia 10.94

Problems :

Depositer : the bot deposit the things, walk to center of dp, an then go deposit again, just keep depositing items without going on with the script

Anti afk -- is not working, the bot went stuck and then afk kick

Cavebot-- in someplaces the script walk like 3 points, and then go back the 3 points, ignoring the whole script and just hunting these points.

Result -- i have a voucher 2x exp at lvl 50 mistrock, the exp without bot is 150k hr, i let the bot running and quit computer, when i came back 2 hours after, the bot got 60k exp,and just keep walking on a little part of the hunt, getting of my stamina bonus (all of it) but it was supposed to make at least 200k exp

Anyone got the same problem?

In past updates of tibia (10.92--10.93) i made a few scripts using the same way i did with this one, same labels, same thing , but none of them got stuck or other problems

Sorry bad english, im br