BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Quizes, Puzzles, brain teasers, enigmas. Play with fun and learn yourself.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

FOR 1 PERSON WHO WRITE CORRECT ANSWEAR

2 + 2 x 2 =
6 xD
Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
6 < XD
6 kkkkkkkkkkk
(07-07-2016, 08:54 PM)Srox Wrote: [ -> ]6 xD
Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

winner xd
many ppl answearing 8 Big Grin
e mail please
answers is 6
hmmm 6, very dificult.
[Image: OWmtwCU.jpg]

for that 2 x 30 days
must be step by step
the answer its opcion D..

cuz x2 +1 = 1+1 > y2+1 = -1+1
so 2>0

PD: long time a go dont saw match like 9 years so maybe im wrong jajajaja
(07-08-2016, 02:27 AM)damiansnk Wrote: [ -> ][Image: OWmtwCU.jpg]

for that 2 x 30 days
must be step by step
A B C

it is true

Big Grin
A) Is wrong, because any positive real number divided by negative will never be positive.
B) Is wrong. Absolute value of negative number turns it to positive. So there are pairs of x and y which destroy this equality. For example 2*2 > |-100| => 4 > 100, not true
C) Is right. You can simplify everything to x>y and a positive number is always bigger than negative one
D) Is wrong. Simplifies to x*x > y*y. Can't be true because y can be bigger than x and the other way around
E) is the same as D. You can multiply both sides by y*y ( positive number, wont change equality sign) and multiply by x*x and you get y*y > x*x
(07-11-2016, 10:29 PM)Karadoborgu Wrote: [ -> ]A) Is wrong, because any positive real number divided by negative will never be positive.
B) Is wrong. Absolute value of negative number turns it to positive. So there are pairs of x and y which destroy this equality. For example 2*2 > |-100| => 4 > 100, not true
C) Is right. You can simplify everything to x>y and a positive number is always bigger than negative one
D) Is wrong. Simplifies to x*x > y*y. Can't be true because y can be bigger than x and the other way around
E) is the same as D. You can multiply both sides by y*y ( positive number, wont change equality sign) and multiply by x*x and you get y*y > x*x

Correctly and explained by rules.
YOU WON 60 DAYS BBOT
please send me you e mail.
and if you got some quizes can paste.
next reward is 10 days bbot
Nice, I like this idea =p
true c , + > -,

edit:
eh u already gave answers...
Will have more? I need days...
(07-15-2016, 09:31 PM)lucasbg Wrote: [ -> ]Will have more? I need days...

if you give nice quiz or something interesting then someone can appriciate you?
is that post to learn our creativity xD
I got 5 x 30 days more to give but no for free xd
Ok. I have easy/hard quiz for you guys. Maybe damiansnk will accept it for BBot license.

[Image: Example_Hard_Arithmetic_0000.jpg]
(07-24-2016, 01:41 PM)comfort Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. I have easy/hard quiz for you guys. Maybe damiansnk will accept it for BBot license.

[Image: Example_Hard_Arithmetic_0000.jpg]

"E"
This is for 12 year old kids, but still many people FAIL xD

[attachment=4278]

Sorry for the size
(07-26-2016, 03:32 PM)Toni Ballador Wrote: [ -> ]This is for 12 year old kids, but still many people FAIL xD

Sorry for the size

16 am i right ?! ;d
Pages: 1 2 3