BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: need Macro Soft/boh Pz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need Macro
If i'm in pz change boots

have Soft boots on exp but if go to refil change boots for boh
its my old macro that i used , but im not botting anymore so i cant check if it works, but it should
adjust it

it was putting soft on when outside of PZ and if mana % below MinM and taking it off when MaxM

change BootsID to ID of boots you use beside Soft.

Variables:

Code:
#secondary boots used in Soft boots macro
BootsID=3079

#mana% when to put on and take off soft boots
MinM=90
MaxM=95

[macro]600 {soft} PeZe:=Status.InPZ() coB:=Self.inventory.Boots() !PeZe!<>1 [pz1] !coB!<>3549 [zaklada] Self.Mana%()<!MinM! [MinM] Self.Equip.Boots(6529) exit() {MinM} !coB!<>!BootsID! Self.Equip.Boots(!BootsID!) exit() {zaklada} Self.Mana%()>!MaxM! [MaxM] !coB!<>!BootsID! Self.Equip.Boots(!BootsID!) exit() {MaxM} exit() {pz1} !coB!<>!BootsID! [boh] !coB!<>!BootsID! Self.Equip.Boots(!BootsID!) exit() {boh} exit() [/macro]

[spoiler]
Code:
PeZe:=Status.InPZ()
coB:=Self.inventory.Boots()
!PeZe!<>1 [pz1]
!coB!<>3549 [zaklada]
Self.Mana%()<!MinM! [MinM]
Self.Equip.Boots(6529)
exit()
{MinM}
!coB!<>!BootsID!
Self.Equip.Boots(!BootsID!)
exit()
{zaklada}
Self.Mana%()>!MaxM! [MaxM]
!coB!<>!BootsID!
exit()
{MaxM}
exit()
{pz1}
!coB!<>!BootsID! [boh]
!coB!<>!BootsID!
exit()
{boh}
exit()
[/spoiler]

Also in my Signature u have Lifering / skillring macro that works similar way

(07-17-2016, 05:57 PM)Srox Wrote: [ -> ]have Soft boots on exp but if go to refil change boots for boh

About that, I had my bot setup to put on Soft, as macro on cavebot point, when entering spawn,
Then every once in a while i had macro on cavebot poit that was checking if softs i have on are still working, or worn.
and when going back to depo had macro cavebot point to take them off and put other boots.

[macro]0 {Soft on} ReUser.UnPause(Soft Boots) Self.Inventory.Boots()<>3549 Self.Equip.Boots(6529)[/macro]
[macro]0 {softcheck} czySa:=Misc.ItemCountEx(6529) coSoft:=Self.Inventory.Boots() !coSoft!<>3549 !czySa!<>0 [else] Self.Equip.Boots(6529) exit() {else} Self.Equip.Boots(3079) exit()[/macro]
[macro]0 {Soft off} ReUser.Pause(Soft Boots) Self.Equip.Boots(3079)[/macro]
good thx
rep+1