BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: BBot 77.0 for Tibia 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Version 77.0
+ Tibia 10 support (will be shown as N10.00)
= Faster looter and depositer
when u add uppdata? or where we can dow new version?
(12-07-2016, 11:21 AM)Krystian bb Wrote: [ -> ]when u add uppdata? or where we can dow new version?

He just did... You can . (but no tibia 11)

That new looter speed is awesome.
Hi @MegaNo0body,
I had to download windbot yesterday because u were lazy on updating your bot fast and i gotta tell you, windbot is shitty as fuck and im pretty disappointed that u decided not to update. Now people will be forced to use this shit windbot. All you would need to do is add some icons and change forum layout and i think bbot would gain a lot of ppl and it would be one of two bots in the industry. I think its worth coding it from scratch again.
Cheers
(12-07-2016, 03:22 PM)Nortos Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Nobody,
I had to download windbot yesterday because u were lazy on updating your bot fast and i gotta tell you, windbot is shitty as fuck and im pretty disappointed that u decided not to update. Now people will be forced to use this shit windbot. All you would need to do is add some icons and change forum layout and i think bbot would gain a lot of ppl and it would be one of two bots in the industry. I think its worth coding it from scratch again.
Cheers

it is UPDATED NOW for Tibia 10.... but WONT be for 11, and Windbot doesnt have tibia 11 update neither...

Just todays morning we realised that Cipsoft released new update for old client... and name it 10, again.
Wow that Speed of the old versions of bbot.
I love it
@MegaNo0body
you are the best ! thx for this new version of yours creation ! thx for you and all staff

I LOVE THIS GUYSS !!! I TATTOO BBOT IN THE FACE JAJAJAJA <3
I would like to see bbot in tibia 11 Sad
but unfortunately, nobody will
(12-12-2016, 10:07 PM)Catar Wrote: [ -> ]but unfortunately, nobody will
Sad
Tibia update again, the bot is not working after todays update, they made a new version of tibia to download
(12-15-2016, 10:16 AM)nandiin Wrote: [ -> ]Tibia update again, the bot is not working after todays update, they made a new version of tibia to download

I guess you new here and u dont read much...

BBot does NOT support Cipsoft Tibia servers, and WON'T be updated to tibia 11...

It's OTS exclusive bot now.
version still tibia 10 tho, why isnt it working
Because as you said it yourself,

they forcing you to update now.

I tried to login on 10, it won't, it requires you to update to 11
Cipsoft updated old client one more time to same version 10 today, bbot will suport this version ?
You need just download "new" client tibia 10 from webstie tibia.com its work...
you just need to download it again
did they really? release another tibia 10 again?

Ok i guess today is an of bots for Cipsoft tibia.

go play OTS
u need download tibia 10 again on tibia.com, but bbot dont work
I download again, why bbot dont work? I try windbot and the same.
Pages: 1 2