BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Map tool problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Map tool is bugged.
Don't possible get leech in venore with map tool. He using in multiple times and don't go to next point.
(12-07-2016, 07:23 PM)cesaramaro Wrote: [ -> ]Map tool is bugged.
Don't possible get leech in venore with map tool. He using in multiple times and don't go to next point.

i told you already it is not bugged because i use it often... you simply set it up wrong, and u still didn't even explain yet what exactly you trying to do, u just keep complaining. Make screenshots
[Image: 5oXklr7.jpg]
http://imgur.com/a/ZB27u

(sorry for screenshot).

He stucked in this point and use map tool all time. He dont go to next point.
What it suppose to use there, I don't see anything
he stop in red point of the map and use shovel and stucked.
He stop and use shovel all time and don't go to next point.
(12-08-2016, 09:56 PM)cesaramaro Wrote: [ -> ]he stop in red point of the map and use shovel and stucked.
He stop and use shovel all time and don't go to next point.

Ok again, why you use shovel there? You still didn't explain what is this map tool needed for you.....
i use shovel here to get leech, Water Buffalo mount item. He use shovel and don't go to next point and finalize scrpit. He use shovel in multiple times.
eh, probably ID of swamp that is possible to use shovel on is different than one after getting leech out already.

Its not buged, it simply tries to do impossible task of using shovel on something that is not there.

+ this is what i read on wiki

http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Swamp_(Diggable)

Quote:t is possible to dig up Dead Snakes, Small Diamonds or rarely a Leech by using a Shovel or equivalent on this tile. After digging up an item, you have to wait a week to be able to dig any of these tiles again. Known locations are:

Tested it. Bot tries to use Showel on it, but since its only possible once a week,
Bot tries to use it but its not possible so it stuck...
Thats not BBot bug, thats just how it works

FOUND SOLUTION, FIX

I created macro fix for you and video with explanation

[macro]1000 {SwampUnstuck} Self.PositionIn(33041, 32022, 7, 33042, 32023, 7)==1 Misc.StandTime()>=2 CaveBot.GoLabel(KGo) exit() [/macro]
Thank you, man. I'ts work's fine. I Rep you!!!