BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Improve /fix old scripts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ask here, if would like to have some old scripts, that you can find in FREE SCRIPTS, improved with better advanced attacks/macros.
And secure from skull.

I will only do EK scripts for now (maybe RP later), preferred lvls above 130.

Here's one of old scripts I updated, and I think it worked out well. (considering I did most of the work in notepad, not bot itself).

I will only upgrade scripts that have working well waypoints and have been posted on forum 1 or more years ago.
Also, I will not take private requests.
Come on guys, anything?
(01-10-2017, 11:54 PM)Catar Wrote: [ -> ]Come on guys, anything?

Can you try this one?
Its working but could you improve maybe add Variables? And Safe Exori/exori gran Utito Tempo when 2 Dark Torturers, and whatever else you think to improve this Smile

[attachment=4350]Heart
(01-15-2017, 09:53 AM)godefader Wrote: [ -> ]

Can you try this one?
Its working but could you improve maybe add Variables? And Safe Exori/exori gran Utito Tempo when 2 Dark Torturers, and whatever else you think to improve this Smile

Heart

Where was it originally posted? Or is it one from scripts table website.

Edit: who the hell puts ek on grim reapers
(01-15-2017, 12:50 PM)Catar Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2017, 09:53 AM)godefader Wrote: [ -> ]

Can you try this one?

Heart

Where was it originally posted? Or is it one from scripts table website.

Edit: who the hell puts ek on grim reapers

I have great profit Big Grin just maybe if you could add the features would be better Smile
From table website Smile
Can you improve the script to change whole EQ? it doesn't work for me when I try to equip falcon greaves and coif, and maybe add weapon and collar and ring? I'd use it for xbow + plasma eq then change it to royal stars + butterfly ring etc