BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Someone help me !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since 81 Bbot update none of the scripts im using are working Sad they walk laggy and dont go up or down stairs/holes pls help
Guy do a review in you script to check if this work like you saved him, else just adjust.
(02-14-2017, 12:09 AM)Hunger Wrote: [ -> ]Guy do a review in you script to check if this work like you saved him, else just adjust.

the script was working last update but i dont know now but even the scripts i make myself have the same problem
You are playing in a Open Tibia or Official Tibia , maybe your system corrupted the data in scripts or have a change on server that you play, because the engine of BBot its the same, I hunting very well, but I maked new scripts to this new version, because i'm back to play in the last days. Soo try test in a new script and give us a feedback.
(02-14-2017, 02:55 AM)Hunger Wrote: [ -> ]You are playing in a Open Tibia or Official Tibia , maybe your system corrupted the data in scripts or have a change on server that you play, because the engine of BBot its the same, I hunting very well, but I maked new scripts to this new version, because i'm back to play in the last days. Soo try test in a new script and give us a feedback.

Im playing on official tibia it was working fine then all of a sudden he walks slow and doesnt go up stairs or holes anymore ill attach the script i made and can you see if it works for you ?