BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: BBot 82.0 with Tibia 6N10.00 support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

Quote:Version 82.0
+ Tibia 6N10.00 support
= Improved Attacker sometimes freezing
= Improved Open Corpses, now will apply a delay after the recently attacked creature dies, fixing some bugs with Tibia internal auto follow

Attention:
This is probably the last version BBot will support for Real Tibia client and servers. We won't support BattlEye client as we were already dropping support for Real Tibia. Support for OTServers continues.
BBot commands wiki page is updated.

Variables will be explained on wiki page as well.
(03-08-2017, 06:08 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys,

Quote:Version 82.0
+ Tibia 6N10.00 support
= Improved Attacker sometimes freezing
= Improved Open Corpses, now will apply a delay after the recently attacked creature dies, fixing some bugs with Tibia internal auto follow

Attention:
This is probably the last version BBot will support for Real Tibia client and servers. We won't support BattlEye client as we were already dropping support for Real Tibia. Support for OTServers continues.

it means that we wont have bbot anymore if theres and update? (im asking cuz im new)
Is it safe to activate this version 82.0 in real tibia after this update?
(03-08-2017, 10:03 PM)fafatax Wrote: [ -> ]Is it safe to activate this version 82.0 in real tibia after this update?

That depends on Cipsoft Tongue

and it was NEVER safe
Nice Mega. Now everything works perfect.

Will You add option what i post in Sugestions? I mean Loot Distant Targets/Loot Nearby Targets ON-OFF?
some scripts are bugged with this new version....for example my character dont return to refil....he stays to hunt and die...without any potions....the script its the same i used in older versions.
I made quick test on real tibia, quick waypoints to go to Magic Shop, buy mana potion, drink and sell empty vial.

It worked without any problem.
Released 82.1