BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: need script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello guys!

i playing on server with manafluid and manafluid have id 2874 but empty mana fluid have 2874 too and if i put "mr" macro it doesnt works

its possible to assing hotkey for example f6 (i have fluid on self) to macro? can someone make me this one please? Smile
If this fluid works with regular tibia hotkeys, u can use bbot to just click that hotkey

Tibia.SendKey(:K_F6)

http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php?id=macros_commands
hmm it doesnt works

any suggestions?

{Mana rune}
A:=Creature.Self()
Self.Mana%()<=70
Creature.ShootOn(!A!, 2874)

tryed tihs script and in server log i see
13:27 Using the last vial...

when i drop the empty vial no more messages in server log, also didnt use a normal manafluid with the same id 2874:/
already told you, If this potion works on Tibia Hotkeys for example F6

you can use Tibia.SendKey(:K_F6) instead of creature.shooton

What server is it anyway
yes you can use potion on hotkey, its kasteria dude

nevermind i just put the fucking toothpick in hotkey Xd
(07-30-2018, 06:59 PM)Realovsky Wrote: [ -> ]yes you can use potion on hotkey, its kasteria dude

nevermind i just put the fucking toothpick in hotkey Xd

Just do what I said
Can u share this script realovsky?
200 {HotkeyUse Insert} Tibia.KeyDown(45) HUD.Display(For change the key: http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php?id=virtual_key_codes) Hotkey.Use(ID)

Its something like this
Change KeyDown 45 (Insert) to F6, and HotKey ID change to mana fluid.
(09-02-2018, 03:03 AM)Hunger Wrote: [ -> ]200 {HotkeyUse Insert} Tibia.KeyDown(45) HUD.Display(For change the key: http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php?id=virtual_key_codes) Hotkey.Use(ID)

Its something like this
Change KeyDown 45 (Insert) to F6, and HotKey ID change to mana fluid.

it doesnt work
Can send the macro that u used?
200 {HotkeyUse Insert} Tibia.KeyDown(121) Hotkey.Use(121)
(09-06-2018, 03:04 PM)Xaroxin Wrote: [ -> ]200 {HotkeyUse Insert} Tibia.KeyDown(121) Hotkey.Use(121)

what it suppose to do, This /\ doesn't make sense
Its not how u use Hotkey.Use()
so how it should be?
id of item not F key
[Image: tTQ5eYM.png]

But anyway if u trying to make manapot macro on kasteria you won't succeed.

kasteria is not supported tibia client, and lot of functions simply doesn't and wont work
So there is no way to create macro that use x hotkey to manapot on kasteria? I think there are some players on kasteria who have something to manapot yourself.
1000 {ManaPotion OT} Self.Mana%<=50 Hotkey.Use(268)

268 is the ID of your manapotion, if this macro not run, see the ID of your manapot (ALT+F8 display it).
(09-12-2018, 12:49 AM)Hunger Wrote: [ -> ]1000 {ManaPotion OT} Self.Mana%<=50 Hotkey.Use(268)

268 is the ID of your manapotion, if this macro not run, see the ID of your manapot (ALT+F8 display it).

We have been over this in here many times.
Kaseria is not supported client. Lot of bbot functionality doesn't work.