BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: NEED new version the new patch of tibia isnt supported by bot!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need the new version of the bot, tibia released a new patch bot dont support it
(03-22-2012, 12:15 PM)fermagu Wrote: [ -> ]Need the new version of the bot, tibia released a new patch bot dont support it

yes! pls, tibias new patch is 9.45
just wait. Soon the update comes out! Big Grin
wait and wait and wait and wait and wait , can add some options to bot Tongue
Waiting for it Big Grin

saibot4fun

wainting...
how long?
bmega please new version... i need <3 haha
Lol i failed so hard. Bought bot and activated it cause i thought we are still on 9.44 version. Now i'm wasting time on waiting for new release Big Grin. How long does it usually take? Smile
Yeah. How long it was befor 1 week? one day? help ;p
(03-22-2012, 05:28 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]The BBot is being updated to the new version, but it will take longer this time. I don`t know if I`ll be able to finish the update before going to university, if I do not finish it before it will be released tomorrow on dawn.
Just wait.
I dont wonna sound familiar, but do u know how long it gonna take? I just reneved my Premmy..
Hey guys...... just chill out, the update will come soon!!!! We always get it so, 1 day or hours extra wont afect your premmy time, if you check you "Premmy Status" keeps the same if you dont log in to your bot.

Hey guys...... just chill out, the update will come soon!!!! We always get it so, 1 day or hours extra wont afect your premmy time, if you check you "Premmy Status" keeps the same if you dont log in to your bot.