BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Bbot doesnt work at all.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys!
Today I've bought Bbot and wanted to use it on kasteria.pl (just for picking up the loot)
I am opening bbot as administrator, typing mail+pass, opening tools adding everything and then when I want to run the client by bbot, kasteria client is opening but character list(on bbot) is empty and no other window pops up even after I log in.
I am wondering if Kaspersky is the problem (I've allowed both bbot and kasteria as trustworthy apps) or Windows 7 proffesional?
Can anyone help me? (:
(03-28-2019, 04:33 PM)KasTheBeast Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys!
Today I've bought Bbot and wanted to use it on kasteria.pl (just for picking up the loot)
I am opening bbot as administrator, typing mail+pass, opening tools adding everything and then when I want to run the client by bbot, kasteria client is opening but character list(on bbot) is empty and no other window pops up even after I log in.
I am wondering if Kaspersky is the problem (I've allowed both bbot and kasteria as trustworthy apps) or Windows 7 proffesional?
Can anyone help me? (:

SOLVED. HAD TO UNINSTALL KASPERSKY