BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Hydra, Bog Raider Oramond 100% AFK EK - AURERA GLOBAL OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Start script one floor up in oramond depot. It will go up one floor deposit all gold, go to potions NPC to repot, and go to hunt. Edit variables for how many it should leave hunt, how much to buy and so on.

Setup:
1- Main BP - For gold and put rope here.
2- Loot BP - Items like boh
3- Stackable BP - Items like hydra heads
4- Supplies - Potions

PLEASE GIVE ME REP IF IT HELPED YOU!
(04-24-2020, 11:19 PM)doxmey Wrote: [ -> ]Start script one floor up in oramond depot. It will go up one floor deposit all gold, go to potions NPC to repot, and go to hunt. Edit variables for how many it should leave hunt, how much to buy and so on.

Setup:
4- Supplies - Potions

Great Script! testing right now. +rep
(04-29-2020, 03:46 PM)Pakito Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2020, 11:19 PM)doxmey Wrote: [ -> ]Start script one floor up in oramond depot. It will go up one floor deposit all gold, go to potions NPC to repot, and go to hunt. Edit variables for how many it should leave hunt, how much to buy and so on.

Setup:
4- Supplies - Potions

In the full check label there's a mistake between lowmana and low health there a "," instead of ";" so it does not go refill.
good one anyway

(04-29-2020, 10:57 PM)Pakito Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2020, 03:46 PM)Pakito Wrote: [ -> ]

Setup:
4- Supplies - Potions

In the full check label there's a mistake between lowmana and low health there a "," instead of ";" so it does not go refill.
good one anyway

Oh thanks for telling me, I'm going to fix it and re upload.
Gonna try it