BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: [HELP] Summon + Heal mana + check
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Friends,

I am an OT Server player and use Bbot.
I would like some help with a macro.
Can anyone help me with a level 200 summon macro?
In this case, in addition, the macro needs to heal the mana, give a "check" on the summon and perform the summon if the time has already expired.

-------------
PT BR:

Amigos,

Sou jogador de OT Server e uso o Bbot.
Gostaria de uma ajuda com um macro.
Alguém pode me ajudar com um macro do Summon de level 200?
No caso, além disso, o macro precisa curar a mana, dar um "check" no summon e realizar o summon caso o tempo já tenha expirado.

------------------
My character in Kivera OT: Mosh
Up!!!!
(09-28-2020, 04:45 PM)leofelix1 Wrote: [ -> ]Friends,

I am an OT Server player and use Bbot.
I would like some help with a macro.
Can anyone help me with a level 200 summon macro?
In this case, in addition, the macro needs to heal the mana, give a "check" on the summon and perform the summon if the time has already expired.

-------------
PT BR:

Amigos,

Sou jogador de OT Server e uso o Bbot.
Gostaria de uma ajuda com um macro.
Alguém pode me ajudar com um macro do Summon de level 200?
No caso, além disso, o macro precisa curar a mana, dar um "check" no summon e realizar o summon caso o tempo já tenha expirado.

------------------
My character in Kivera OT: Mosh

Code:
1000 {summon} mananeed:=1000 Str.Set(spell, utevo gran res eq) manaid:=268 Str.Set(namecreature, Skull Frost) Cooldown.UnBlocked(summon)==1 Self.Mana()>=!mananeed [1] Self.Say(!spell) Cooldown.Create(summon, 900000) Creatures.ByName(!namecreature)<1 Cooldown.Clear(summon) Exit()  {1} Creature.ShootOn(:SelfID, !manaid) Exit()

Try this bro.
I will test and then come back to comment. Ty bro!!!!
Check this, bro!

1000 {Summon Emberwing} mananeed:=2000 Str.Set(spell, utevo gran res sac) manaid:=238 Str.Set(namecreature, Emberwing) Cooldown.UnBlocked(summon)==1 Self.Mana()>=!mananeed [1] Self.Say(!spell) Cooldown.Create(summon, 900000) Creatures.ByName(!namecreature)<1 Exit() {1} Creature.ShootOn(:SelfID, !manaid) Exit()