BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: [Tibia N10.00 and bbot 84.3] Char Doesn't Move But Killer Keeps Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the tittle says and I will add a video of what happens. It's as if the cavebot turns off and the rest of the stuff keeps working. The way I do for it to come back is i kick my char here on my pc, exit it and wait for the bot to reconnect the char. I have no idea why it happens, any clues? Also it happens with other scripts in different places, it's like random.

Here's the link to the video:

https://youtu.be/r7ykt91eP9M
Well this is still happening to me... Should I make more videos? I don't know what's wrong, it's happening with many scripts. It's like bbot glitches and just stays there until it dies. Sad
What is that alert you get in the bot?
It looked like a red alert, but it was bad quality so I'm not sure.
(12-18-2020, 07:02 PM)Elmgren1337 Wrote: [ -> ]What is that alert you get in the bot?

The alert is just my disconnect protector that activates a macro when my character disconnects. I have 12 bots running 24/7 with reconnect manager and this keeps happening, it's getting frustrating. I wanted to put more bots but this is making me kinda of give up. Everyday at 12am I restart the computer and everything only to find like 4 bots with this problem by 2am and then I fix the glitched ones but then others glitch a little afterwards. I hardly ever wake up with all of them running glitch-free. I've tried searching around for IDs not in bbot.items or anything that could be causing this. But unfortunately I can't find the bug.
(12-18-2020, 08:15 PM)doxmey Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2020, 07:02 PM)Elmgren1337 Wrote: [ -> ]What is that alert you get in the bot?

The alert is just my disconnect protector that activates a macro when my character disconnects. I have 12 bots running 24/7 with reconnect manager and this keeps happening, it's getting frustrating. I wanted to put more bots but this is making me kinda of give up. Everyday at 12am I restart the computer and everything only to find like 4 bots with this problem by 2am and then I fix the glitched ones but then others glitch a little afterwards. I hardly ever wake up with all of them running glitch-free. I've tried searching around for IDs not in bbot.items or anything that could be causing this. But unfortunately I can't find the bug.

Where do you bot? RL? OT?
It might be caused by missing floor ID's etc.
(12-18-2020, 08:37 PM)Elmgren1337 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2020, 08:15 PM)doxmey Wrote: [ -> ]

Where do you bot? RL? OT?
It might be caused by missing floor ID's etc.

I bot on aurera-global. It's not the IDs. I've checked.

Look at this 12 bots, 48 hours later. 4 bot remain without glitch.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6945]