BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Can I use navigation with bbot?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i'd like to use navigation, i think it should be in the War NET but i'm not sure if it is there, and it doesn't show any server to me, it's blank.
To explain better what i want to do, is login with two players or more and make them follow the leader, attack the same target and etc. Is this possible? How can i do it?
Also, I just saw that the super follow in basic war category isn't working :/ I think that would be important for what i want.
Thank you!
I love the BBot... the first time i used it was in 2012. I think it could update itself for the otsrvers that are popular nowadays since it's not update for globaL.. There's many things that it could be very useful in nowaday's ot servers that is not appliable in the BBot, bot I really wish it were... I don't care ate all paying it monthly because I'm using it during a long time, and now i'm playing only ot servers and i see how much it is out of dated compared with this version talking about ots.. I wish this bot was great as any bot made for this version and i'm pretty sure that not only me, but a lot of pepople would be happy to pay a monthly subscription if bbot was only a little better now.