BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: [Tibia 10 and BBot 86] Advanced Attack and Interface
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home 64bit
Firewall Version: OFF
Antivirus Version: OFF
Running as Administrator
Playing Aurera

I'm new to BBot and trying to learn how to use it but I'm facing few weird problems.

First one is the interface. Not a big deal but it kinda annoys me and it might have a reason (Im already using 100% display settings):

Second problem is about the Advanced attack:

I have already set the name of the creatures at Killer options, have set up the Attack Sequence using wait ms for each spell but it doesn't work properly.
As you can see at the local chat bbot seems to cast the spells randomly not following the instructions.

To make sure it wasn't my fault I've downloaded few other scripts but the attack sequences still not working.

I hope someone can help me.
(06-15-2021, 03:04 PM)slayerven Wrote: [ -> ]Windows Version: Windows 10 Home 64bit
Firewall Version: OFF
Antivirus Version: OFF
Running as Administrator
Playing Aurera

I'm new to BBot and trying to learn how to use it but I'm facing few weird problems.

First one is the interface. Not a big deal but it kinda annoys me and it might have a reason (Im already using 100% display settings):

Second problem is about the Advanced attack:

I have already set the name of the creatures at Killer options, have set up the Attack Sequence using wait ms for each spell but it doesn't work properly.
As you can see at the local chat bbot seems to cast the spells randomly not following the instructions.

To make sure it wasn't my fault I've downloaded few other scripts but the attack sequences still not working.

I hope someone can help me.

There was a problem in past with checker of variables in attack sequences. you need to write this variable by your own in script not using bot before every spell in sequence like this; 
{Target spike spelle}! 0 0 100 2000 Check !SDON!==1 ECheck:;$ 0 0 100 0 Check !SDON!==1 ECheck:exori gran frigo;! 0 0 100 2000 Check !SDON!==1 ECheck:;$ 0 0 100 0 Check !SDON!==1 ECheck:exori max frigo;! 0 0 100 2000 Check !SDON!==1 ECheck:;$ 0 0 100 0 Check !SDON!==1 ECheck:exori gran frigo;! 0 0 100 1900 Check !SDON!==1 ECheck:;$ 0 0 100 0 Check !SDON!==1 ECheck:exori frigo;! 0 0 100 1900 Check !SDON!==1 ECheck:;$ 0 0 100 0 Check !SDON!==1 ECheck:exori gran frigo;! 0 0 100 1900 Check !SDON!==1 ECheck:;$ 0 0 100 0 Check !SDON!==1 ECheck:exori frigo;