BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Trainer atacking only 1 trainer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm use the trainer at BBot but it is only attacking one of the 2 ghouls... if the health of the first ghoul go to 40%- he stop attack and don't attack the other...

anyone can help me?

D:

SS:

[Image: imagemrc.jpg]
(03-25-2012, 10:12 PM)antharaz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm use the trainer at BBot but it is only attacking one of the 2 ghouls... if the health of the first ghoul go to 40%- he stop attack and don't attack the other...

anyone can help me?

D:

SS:

[Image: imagemrc.jpg]

Same problem. I am trying to train with monks. I moved monks that I can hit another
but bot goes away. Many bugs here. I wish I bought this bot.
I do not know if they are doing this way, but try this.
With bbot active, do:

First: mark trainers.
Second: configure the Attack HP and Stop HP
Finally, mark the HP Training
I already do it Dexter... but i solved it activating killerto atack the Ghouls...

:B
Yea bro , you must refresh the Killer list ..
Digz~
Hey guys,

I tried to do all above but here, the trainer is not working completly. It don't stop attacking when health is bellow the minimum, and it don't switch between monks.

I tried Dexter's tip, antharaz tip, but nothing has changed.

Please MegaNobody, Fix this issue, it's the second time I bought the Bbot, and I want it working 100%!
@eder

Disable the "never attack players"
If the monsters are summons they will be ignored by the bot if the option "Never attack players". I have to fix that... But you can disable the option, like Stiff26 said.
(03-29-2012, 01:11 PM)Dexter Wrote: [ -> ]I do not know if they are doing this way, but try this.
With bbot active, do:

First: mark trainers.
Second: configure the Attack HP and Stop HP
Finally, mark the HP Training

It's work, thanks.