BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Tibia crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In cause of tibia auto is down I decided to buy a bbot cause I used bbot when it was free and I was pleased about it. I bought the 30 days license, loaded looter, xray and screen statistics and started to exp manually. Two minutes later tibia has stopped working, anything could be clicked - I couldn't even close tibia. I checked the internet - it didn't work so I thought it was the net's fault.

Quickly I've logged in and reliefed that my char was alive. I moved about 10 sqms and it happened again. I died this time and lost all six blesses (I play on hardcore). What the fuck? Is it this famous 'the most player-friendly' bot?

It wasn't fault of antyvir, weak pc neither anything else. TA worked properly.
(03-27-2012, 10:58 AM)Kivianon Wrote: [ -> ]In cause of tibia auto is down I decided to buy a bbot cause I used bbot when it was free and I was pleased about it. I bought the 30 days license, loaded looter, xray and screen statistics and started to exp manually. Two minutes later tibia has stopped working, anything could be clicked - I couldn't even close tibia. I checked the internet - it didn't work so I thought it was the net's fault.

Quickly I've logged in and reliefed that my char was alive. I moved about 10 sqms and it happened again. I died this time and lost all six blesses (I play on hardcore). What the fuck? Is it this famous 'the most player-friendly' bot?

It wasn't fault of antyvir, weak pc neither anything else. TA worked properly.

I have 3 makers who are the bot all day and it never happened.

This error happened only this time, or occurred more often? The time you posted so far, this error occurred again?
It happened two times like I writed. I don't know if it will happen again because I'm too scared to use bbot while exping but I'll try.
(03-27-2012, 07:03 PM)Kivianon Wrote: [ -> ]It happened two times like I writed. I don't know if it will happen again because I'm too scared to use bbot while exping but I'll try.

Mega~ is aware of these problems that are occurring and are working to improve the bot to the next update.
These days it worked good, but it happened again - I was exping on tombs and suddenly tibia stopped working. Thanks god I was in safe zone and it lasted for only about 2-3 seconds. But it would be enough to die if I meet any mob.
This happened from yesterday to today?

Mega~ launched a new version of bbot. If not done the download, I suggest you do so and test again.
When i start my tibia and start my bbot and i click my character both bbot and tibia doesnt react to anything and i have to shut down :S pls help, it happened because of the new version i think
I'm using the new version since yesterday and nothing happened.

Try uninstalling the tibia and bbot. Then perform a cleaning on your computer using ccleaner for example.

Install it again and check if the problem still happens.