BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Help!! Hacked?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I lvled my chrc with one of the script "http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=2039&highlight=rook" i got to lvl 8 and i tried switching my chrac after reaching main, all of a sudden the bot started spamming my user name and password.....Angry i want to know if anyone has been hacked!! by using this software? please give me your feedback
lol, are you joking? bad joke. I've used this script tens times and nothing like this has never happened.
Its a bug, its not proposital.
It happens when your character tries to reconnect, if you dont feel safe, just dont use this function.
I'll talk to Mega~about this Tongue
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Paper~
(03-30-2012, 08:33 PM)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]lol, are you joking? bad joke. I've used this script tens times and nothing like this has never happened.

No, I wasn't Joking, I am a noob in using bots I admit, that is why i never accused them of hacking, I asked the community for their feedback Undecided

(03-30-2012, 08:33 PM)Paper Boy Wrote: [ -> ]Its a bug, its not proposital.
It happens when your character tries to reconnect, if you dont feel safe, just dont use this function.
I'll talk to Mega~about this Tongue
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Paper~

Thank you Big Grin