BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: A few questions before purchasing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am interested in purchasing BBOT but I would like to know a few things before doing so:

- is it possible to run multiple tibia instances using BBOT or just one?
- is there any way to force BBOT to walk through fire/energy/poison/crates/boxes/parcels/other people (optional pvp)/etc. ?
- is it detectable by cipsoft's automatic bot detection tool?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
nizlov
(04-10-2012, 06:08 PM)nizlov Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I am interested in purchasing BBOT but I would like to know a few things before doing so:

- is it possible to run multiple tibia instances using BBOT or just one?
- is there any way to force BBOT to walk through fire/energy/poison/crates/boxes/parcels/other people (optional pvp)/etc. ?
- is it detectable by cipsoft's automatic bot detection tool?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
nizlov

-you can run multiple tibia clients but you need extern mc injector,
-there is a option to let him walk trough fire/energy ect
-i have no idea, i hope not
Hello Nizlov,

Quote:is it possible to run multiple tibia instances using BBOT or just one?
yes!

Quote:is there any way to force BBOT to walk through fire/energy/poison/crates/boxes/parcels/other people (optional pvp)/etc. ?
fire/energy/poison: yes
crates/boxes/: yes, with macro anti-trap
parcels: yes, with macro pushmax editable
walk through ppl: not yet

Quote:is it detectable by cipsoft's automatic bot detection tool?
Any bot is detectaval by CipSoft tool, but some with a high percentage and other low. If you use the bot to play a few hours, interspersed with hand hunts and quests the chance of you being banned is low. But you still have chances of being detected. The developer that says your bot is undetectable, that lying to your users. If you perform a search in the forum you will find many topics regarding this issue.

If you have more questions, please feel free to ask. Big Grin
Thanks.

Is there an option to change FPS of selected tibia instance?
Something like in other bots, reducing the value of FPS to reduce the use of processor and memory.
It has too! Big Grin
I took a look on screenshots in "features" section and there is one thing that worries me... I didnt find any option to randomize delay between certain actions. For example in "Healer" there are two delay options which can be set only to a specific number - 300 on the screenshot, not from 300 to 900 for example.

I think that it is really easy to detect that a player is using some functions every X period of time, all the time and its much safer to use randomized times in all available functions.

So my question is, are these functions built-in-randomized or the actions are executed every X ms/seconds/minutes?

Sorry for such questions and thank you a lot for already given replies.

greetings,
nizlov
All the BBot actions are randomized internally.
Thank you all for satisfying answers, I purchased premium time a few minutes ago. It looks like it really is the best bot on the world Wink and with a great support.

As far as I can see there is only one greatly needed function missing: walking through other people. I hope it will be implented some day.

Once again - thank you.