BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Ladders problem (character keeps on falling down)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do have a big problem with ladders after getting up the character is falling down then again getting up and then falling down and again and again...

I tried everything I could think of:
- learning waypoints
- adding fixed points down, up, down & up
- adding delay down, up, down & up
- using macro to move N E S W right after getting up
- using macro to use ladder (with different X Y Z):
Code:
1000 {USE LADDER} Map.Use(1948, 32948, 32178, 9, 1)
- tried to combine previous options on really many ways

I've been searching forum, found nothing more to solve this problem.
I was trying to solve it myself for a few hours, I do not have any more ideas.
No matter which functions I was using it always gets down again after getting up.

Does anyone know how to solve this?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I also made a video, for seeing it correctly watch it in 720p (HD) in full screen.
This video is just an example.

Damm thats weird, but srry i have no clue :/
Gonna give you a sugestion, as it appears to try to reach the next waypoint but not beeing able to do it, so, delete the waypoint that he is not beeing able to reach and place it in another squarre meter, manually adding the waypoint.
Try to follow the suggestion of gabichobra and create some points near each other.

And change the walkmode to Map Click.
(04-12-2012, 01:19 PM)gabichobra Wrote: [ -> ]Gonna give you a sugestion, as it appears to try to reach the next waypoint but not beeing able to do it, so, delete the waypoint that he is not beeing able to reach and place it in another squarre meter, manually adding the waypoint.

I tried it! No result.

(04-12-2012, 02:53 PM)Dexter Wrote: [ -> ]Try to follow the suggestion of gabichobra and create some points near each other.

And change the walkmode to Map Click.

And of course I tried that too, no change.

I tried to delete double points down the ladder, adding multiple points/fixed points down there, up there, down & up there.

My last idea is to add the sqm of the ladder (the hole - up the ladder) to non-walkable sqms but there is no option to add custom sqms, only these on which you can stand. Tried to find it inside the saving file and adding manualy (by notepad) but didn't succed (I already have got 2 non-walkable sqm added - camp fires, tried to find them by X Y Z identification in the file, but it seems that's not there).
Sorry for posting another post under my previous one, but I found a solution and I think it should be here and not up there as edit.

After another few hours of attempts here it goes:

Quote:1. Do not use "Learn" function while getting down/up ladders.
2. Create a "Fixed point" next to the "ladder hole" SQM.
3. On the same SQM as "Fixed point" add "Delay" of 1 second (without this it wont work)
4. One the same SQM as "Fixed point" and "Delay" add "Macro" (Codes/Labels -> Macro) to get down: 200 {moveW} Self.MoveW) — remember to change Self.MoveW to desired direction.
5. Create one point down the ladder (does not have to be exactly on ladders sqm 3x3 area is enough).
6. Create next point up the ladder. (does not have to be exactly on ladders sqm, 3x3 area is enough).

I am aware that this problem does not occur on every ladder, but it does in this particular place where there are rocks and drawbridges, probably because of reading them wrongly by a cavebot.
I hope this will be helpful to someone in the future.

Successful video:
Thanks for sharing with us bro ^^
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS PROBLEM

using this cavebot script for carlin theater, I noticed that it doesnt simply wrongly goes back to the previous waypoint, but goes to the waypoint closest of the sqm your character is standing in, just like it does when you mark cavebot as active. This scripts is just going through floors -1 0 +1 0 -1 0 +1 0 -1 0 +1, when it reaches the second -1, going up to 0, and keep falling down, it goes to the first 0.

Point (32369 31785 8)
Point (32369 31786 7)
Point (32368 31786 7)
Point (32368 31784 6)
Point (32368 31784 6)
Point (32368 31786 7)
Point (32369 31786 7)
Point (32369 31785 8)
Point (32369 31785 8)
Point (32369 31786 7)
Point (32368 31786 7)
Point (32368 31784 6)