BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Waypoint Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

After last update I have a problem. I always used to bot on my knight on South Cyclops near Thais and all waypoints in scripts worked fine for me. After last update when I start my script my knight just walk from one sqm to another and come back stuck in a place. Firstly I though that it was waypoints fault, so I made a new waypoints and started again. And it was the same... Maybe some1 know what is the reason?
(05-04-2012, 08:58 AM)Fiesniak Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

After last update I have a problem. I always used to bot on my knight on South Cyclops near Thais and all waypoints in scripts worked fine for me. After last update when I start my script my knight just walk from one sqm to another and come back stuck in a place. Firstly I though that it was waypoints fault, so I made a new waypoints and started again. And it was the same... Maybe some1 know what is the reason?

Try different walk modes - map click and step by step
(05-04-2012, 10:02 AM)nizlov Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2012, 08:58 AM)Fiesniak Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Try different walk modes - map click and step by step

I solved it by different method. I just deleted waypoint in the place he stuck. He stuck in two places do I deleted those waypoints and now works fine Smile
I have the same problem and its too annoying to delete it every time your character gets stuck...
Guys, please test the beta version 6.0r3.
Complementing:
The bbot will not automatically update to the beta as usual, so you need to download and replace files.
edited
WELL...
I was using a script for version 6.0, I dont know why the waypoints didnt work for version r3, since I made them using learn funcion too, but now I remade one of those 2 that were bugging on learn function again, and it is working fine, I will remove my bugged scripts from here, since I need to do more testing