BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: How to kill BBotters... & possible solution ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unfortunately there is a really easy way to kill BBotters, on the screenshot below I am showing how it is done. (I am the guy with green shirt, the other one is someone else who has similar problem)

[Image: X2yNb.jpg]

I tried both options and none of them worked.
  • Auto Chase
  • No Auto Chase, Keep Distance 0 and 1 sqms

There are some trashes on the boxes so Destroy Furniture Macro cannot do anything.
Now, if more Swamp Trolls come, my character will keep on trying to kill the one trapped, and the rest will kill me after some time and if not, my char will stay there until next server save or my intervention.

Currently there is only one option to avoid such problems: Self-Defense Attack, but it kills very low amount of trolls because these are really slow and my character will just go away from them before they manage to attack me. Additionaly it won't attack these which have red HP and are in "retreat-mode".

I tried to create some kind of a macro that stops Killer for a few seconds in case of being stucked, but I cannot make it work.
Tried many of options, some examples:
1000 {KillerPause} Misc.StandTime>=40 Killer.Stop Macro.Wait(5000) Killer.Start
20000 {KillerPause} Misc.StandTime>=40 Killer.Stop Macro.Wait(5000) Killer.Start Macro.Wait(10000)
1000 {KillerPause} Misc.StandTime>=40000 Killer.Stop Macro.Wait(5000) Killer.Start
20000 {KillerPause} Misc.StandTime>=40000 Killer.Stop Macro.Wait(5000) Killer.Start Macro.Wait(10000)

Both macros stop Killer for less than a second... no idea why.

Do anyone of you have a working solution for this issue?

Possible solutions:
  • Add Ignore Target function
    For example: Ignore target after X seconds. - it would ignore it by stopping attacking it and going back to cavebotting.

• Add Keep Distance 0 sqms
    It would stick to the target (useful with all creatures that run away and especially Dragon Lords which use Firebombs so Auto-Chase cannot follow them)

• Change Killer's Priority to attack creatures that are closer to your character in the first order and then creatures that are away from it.
    As an example I'll use the screenshot above - by such priority change, my character would attack any new Swamp Troll that comes to me and then, after killing the one that just came, it would keep trying to kill the one that is attacking me from a longer distance.

I think its something worth considering, for better BBot!
in the bot->cavebot-> furnitures->walk over
(06-21-2012, 10:59 PM)megabite Wrote: [ -> ]in the bot->cavebot-> furnitures->walk over

Are you serious?!
I was hoping that Mega would answer to this topic, but seems like not.... Im curious about the solution for this problem.
Add Ignore Target function, the BBot will ignore some creatures, but it may be improved.
Add Keep Distance 0 sqms, added to the 6.4
Change Killer's Priority it was changed on 6.3
@Nizlov, I guess he is and that's how it is..

But I think it walks over furniture only when it's following waypoints.

"auto-chase" is a client sided function and it doesn't walk over boxes :/
The BBot received a Auto-Chase algorithm yesterday. And its on algorithm will be able to pass fields / furnitures / players (if selected on Cavebot Walk settings).
(07-03-2012, 07:26 PM)drewindwalker Wrote: [ -> ]@Nizlov, I guess he is and that's how it is..
But I think it walks over furniture only when it's following waypoints.
"auto-chase" is a client sided function and it doesn't walk over boxes :/

Well, both of you - drewindwalker & megabite have misunderstood me, a little...
My question directed to megabite was obviously a sarcasm...

...and yes I know that Auto-Chase is client sided function and due to this fact BBot cannot move through fields/furniture/other players currently, thats why I suggested adding Keep Distance 0 sqms as a possible solution to the problem that I've described

(07-03-2012, 07:42 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]The BBot received a Auto-Chase algorithm yesterday. And its on algorithm will be able to pass fields / furnitures / players (if selected on Cavebot Walk settings).

That's great news, can't wait to use the new version.